Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Exclamation Story Mode: Episode 1 (With videos) COMPLETE

It has been a long time folks. With the end of the Phantasy Star Universe saga, and as a tribute to the series, I have decided to make the vanilla version my next project. Due to how very story driven Episode 1 is, progress may be slow. If you do not wish to be spoiled, please avoid this thread. Enjoy!

Chapter 1- Of Light and Darkness

Spoiler!

Chapter 2- Typical Lives

Spoiler!

Chapter 3- Relics

Spoiler!

Chapter 4- Rogues

Spoiler!

Chapter 5- The Divine Maiden

Spoiler!

Chapter 6- Captives of Moatoob

Spoiler!

Chapter 7- Photon Sealing

Spoiler!

Chapter 8- In Mellvore's Wake

Spoiler!

Chapter 9- Hot SOS

Spoiler!

Chapter 10- Rite of Divination

Spoiler!

Chapter 11- Unification Point

Spoiler!

Chapter 12- Life Choices

Spoiler!

♦Long live the Legacy♦

Last edited by Tyreek; Jul 24, 2014 at 10:25 AM. Reason: 100% Complete
    Remembering the Universe. Click below!

A bit of a minor update folks, and a log as of 11/04/2012:

I was held up for a couple of days thanks to an incident with this game skipping scenes. Over 4 re-installations didn't fix it. But thanks to some extreme digging through PCs, I have discovered a very old save back in 2006 that allows me to play these scenes.

This thread will now be updated with a special audio preview for Chapter 2. And with this, I'll now be continuing as normal with the vanilla storyline. Stay tuned for the next chapter.

Logging as of 11/27/2012:

This thread is now updated with Chapter 2- Typical Lives. I have also added annotations to this video and Chapter 1; so now you can skip straight to the gameplay. This will be the format for annotations from now on.

I have also added the special audio preview for Chapter 3. This now makes the thread 25% complete. 10 more chapters remain before Phantasy Star Universe is complete. Enjoy folks.

Logging as of 12/25/2012:

The next chapter is finally out folks. This thread is now updated with Chapter 3- Relics. And as before, I've also added yet another audio preview; this time for Chapter 4. This thread is now about 30% complete now. 9 more chapters remain until we reach the conclusion. Merry Christmas folks.

Logging as of 3/30/2013

This has been a very taxing trial for me folks. Suffered through lack of motivation, a damaged laptop, and unfortunately enduring conversion problems that has seriously delayed me. For those who have been patient I apologize. But enough of the bad stuff, its time to get to the real content.

This thread is now updated with Chapter 4- Rogues. And like always, the next audio preview is out for Chapter 5. Also, within this video I have started doing free missions, but made it as separate video sets to not detract from the main piece. Annotations have been setup for the mission hubs I go into if you want to view them, otherwise, you may check out my page. This thread is now about 35% complete. Or 40%. I lost my calculation chart at the moment lol. Anyway, 9 more chapters until this episode is complete. Enjoy folks.
    Last edited by Tyreek; Mar 31, 2013 at 03:26 AM.

Logging as of 4/17/2013:

Back on track everybody. We're continuing with the next chapter as planned.

This thread is now updated with Chapter 5- The Divine Maiden, and along with it, the audio preview for Chapter 6. This now makes the thread 45% complete. 8 more chapters remain, and soon we'll be halfway done. Enjoy.

Logging as of 5/31/2013:

Right on time for the end of this month, we'll be continuing as usual with this series.

This thread is now updated with Chapter 6- Captives of Moatoob, along with the next audio preview. There is a small segment I wish to fix in this video, but unfortunately Youtube is not allowing me to edit this video yet so I can fix it up. It is overall, watchable in its current state and should not detract from the footage at all.

We are officially halfway done with this story folks. 6 more chapters remain before Episode 1 is complete. Enjoy!

Logging as of 6/30/2013:

This is a small update folks, but after trying to fix my current video, and after having to deal with Youtube being unable to make things more streamline for me for the whole month, I had to take the time to reconvert and reupload Chapter 6. It should now come in the proper quality without issues. Be patient. The next chapter will come soon.

Logging as of 7/4/2013:

Back on track everyone. This thread is now updated with Chapter 7- Photon Sealing, along with the audio preview. This thread is now 60% complete. 5 chapters remaining until the conclusion of Episode 1. Enjoy, and Happy 4th of July.

Logging as of 8/4/2013:

The next video is out folks. This thread is now updated with Chapter 8- In Mellvore's Wake, audio preview included. This thread is now 70% complete. We now have 4 chapters remaining until this is finally over. Enjoy folks.
    Last edited by Tyreek; Aug 4, 2013 at 07:35 AM.