Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Logging as of 9/30/2013:

Been a bit busy this month, but I made time to get this out before the end of the month. This thread is now updated with Chapter 9- Hot SOS, with audio preview. Honestly, this wasn't mt best run, and I think I could do better. Chances are that it might receive a do over. But for now the main script has been recorded, making it 75% complete now.

This leaves us with 3 last chapters before the game is finally complete. Thank you to those patient so far. Enjoy for now.
    Remembering the Universe. Click below!

Logging as of 10/14/2013:

Chapter 9 has been redone and reuploaded; this time to my specifications. It has now replaced the old one, and we can move on to the next chapter. That will come soon. I also have the ability to make custom thumbnails for my icons now, so you'll be seeing some nice pics for my chapter videos from now on. Enjoy folks. We're almost at the end.

I'll need to check this out tomorrow.

Logging as of 11/6/2013:

A little later than I asked for, but the cause was worth it, and we are ready to continue. This thread is now updated with Chapter 10: Rite of Divination, plus audio preview. We are now 2 chapters away from ending Episode 1, and officially makes this thread 85% complete. Thank you for your patience, and enjoy.

Logging as of 11/20/2013:

We're on schedule with the next chapter folks. I was nearly forced to redo this chapter due to drive corruption, but I was able to pull it from the abyss. This thread is now updated with Chapter 11- Unification Point. And with this, we add the final audio preview. This thread is now 95% complete, and leaves us with one final chapter to finish. Enjoy folks.
    Last edited by Tyreek; Nov 20, 2013 at 08:02 AM.

Logging as of 12/15/2013:

The wait is over folks. This thread is now updated with the final chapter, Chapter 12: Life Choices. And along with it, one final preview for Network Mode. While probably irrelevant, it is still a part of the game. This thread is now officially 100% complete. For those who viewed, thank you for watching and being patient. This wraps up Episode 1 of the Phantasy Star Universe saga. I also made a nice header for this thread and similar threads in my signature. And with this, I think its time for a well long needed break.

Long live the Legacy.
    Last edited by Tyreek; Dec 15, 2013 at 10:12 AM.