Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default PSO2 item giveaway

up for grabs

- Premium 30 day ticket (!!!)
    - 5 amazing rare weapons
    - 1000 FUN Points
    - 5 Scape Dolls
    - Super-cool MAG ticket

all you need to do is listen to EXPFULL PSO2 podcast 10th Episode and go to EXPFULL.com to submit your answer.
    Last edited by Revlis-Desilver; Nov 3, 2012 at 02:38 AM.
    http://expfull.com/

Very cool. That's really nice of you to do giveaways. I entered >w< Love the podcast. I think you are correct that you are the only PSO2 podcast. I haven't seen any other ones.

Im always a RACaseal so I'm really interested in the twin machineguns when I decide to try out the Gunner class. Also I really adore mags so I'm really hoping to have Sato back since I had one before in a previous game.

^Triple like

Winners announced when?

i wish I would be picked the winner. I'm so poor in-game. I've got less than 200k total in meseta, and barely make do with what weapons & Units do have.

Well, I listened to the pod cast and submitted my answer...
    I wish every PSO-World member playing PSO2 would have this outlook/attitude:
    "I'll be honest: I'm a man of simple pleasures, and as long as I get to stab the blazes out of something, I'm pretty content."
    Tactlessness is ugly, willfull ignorance and bigotry is even uglier

No need to sound like a beggar when you can make 300k in less than an hour

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowDragon28 View Post
    i wish I would be picked the winner. I'm so poor in-game. I've got less than 200k total in meseta, and barely make do with what weapons & Units do have.

Well, I listened to the pod cast and submitted my answer...
    There goes the sympathy vote. You poor unfortunate soul. There are people out there who could never even afford a computer to even play the game and you are complaining about 'meseta' something that is not a real form of currency. How stupid. You need a reality check on life.

Quote Originally Posted by Sebastian & PSO View Post
    There goes the sympathy vote. You poor unfortunate soul. There are people out there who could never even afford a computer to even play the game and you are complaining about 'meseta' something that is not a real form of currency. How stupid. You need a reality check on life.
    Sympathy・・・・・ I'm in dept $5k (legal issue), owe another $3k student loans, failing school which means another $3k from pell grants that will have to be paid back (working hard on passing at least), i have $800 set aside in a pot to last me til it runs out, and i pull in about $100-$120 a week to support two grown adults+^_^+ granted, i splurged a little on AC with an AmEx prepaid card, but above situation is one of the reasons i ranted so hard about AmEx getting pulled+^_^+ point is, even with said situation, i managed to get enough AC to get another skill tree, have a month of premium, and still have 1700 left over, so like above poster, don't moan unless you mean it+^_^+
    as Japan says, 仕方ないが

/rant

PSO2 has proven to be a very nice escape for awhile+^_^+
    Last edited by Chik'Tikka; Nov 4, 2012 at 02:14 AM.