Default I think it might be about time to restrict registrations.

As the title says, after seeing the whole forum get flooded with spam from ad bots, it might be a safer bet to implement a captcha system when registering or something of the sort.
    Interested in playing PSP2i without starting over? Click here to get started or look here for people converting saves.

We're looking into some other ways to cut down on spam bots, as there is already a captcha system in place during the registration process.

Probably a new feature I never noticed then. Well good luck to you and the team.
    Interested in playing PSP2i without starting over? Click here to get started or look here for people converting saves.

Thanks! The spammers are quite persistent, though I think we can probably find some ways to make their lives a little harder (it's the least we can do to return the favor)

Your involvement already makes this place a great community. Hope you never change.

Sorry for the mega bump,but I do like how the administration is doing a fine job of keeping things up to date and it makes the community a far better place!

Quote Originally Posted by Rozerem View Post
    Sorry for the mega bump,but I do like how the administration is doing a fine job of keeping things up to date and it makes the community a far better place!
    This+^_^+ PSO-W is one of the cleaner sites i had a pleasure of registering on, really nice since it doesn't appear that PSO-W makes much money in any way that i see+^_^+ wasn't there a thank you thread in the stickies??? coulda sworn....