Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by Z-0 View Post
    Well Gwana won't drop me Samegid. Seen 2 and got meseta squares because they hate me. Tempted to buy it (735k right now), but it's possible that the price will drop when the rare boss increase gets implemented.
    Yeah if you haven't gotten it, I would wait for that update and buy it. Definitely worth the cash.

Well Gwana won't drop me Samegid. Seen 2 and got meseta squares because they hate me. Tempted to buy it (735k right now), but it's possible that the price will drop when the rare boss increase gets implemented.
    It will surely drop, save your meseta bro, times are rough lately unless your have a TA party.

Yes, Gibarta got a huge boost. I have a maxed Fire tree and no Ice Mastery, but I do more with Gibarta than (Ra)foie in Caves. I also do a ridiculous amount of damage on Vol; more with Gibarta than Megid and I have +20% extra damage from Dark Mastery (~9,000 with Gibarta and ~7,000 with Megid on a weak bulleted horn, iirc). I don't have Gimegid though, that might be ridiculously overpowered on stationary enemies.

I kind of don't use Rafoie very much anymore, it's usually Foie instead, but all I ever play are the TA quests so whatever. The grazing is really useful in plenty of situations, and don't forget it has slightly more base power now, while also being able to hit the Banther's head (Banshee needs the mane breaking for foie or grants to hit it, while Rafoie still misses!).
    I think Ra Foie is still unmatched when pinpoint striking darker weakpoints, especially manual TPS'ing Dagans, but Foie is definitely my favourite for nearly any situation. I just love that grazing damage.

inb4 Ra Foie returns to its former nuking glory. Anyway, looks like I should re-examine Gi Barta again.

Quote Originally Posted by Crystal_Shard View Post
    inb4 Ra Foie returns to its former nuking glory.
    Oh man... if that ever happened, screw weak bullet.

Quote Originally Posted by Shakuri View Post
    Ice Mastery x 2 + Gibarta = Gigrants with the ability to freeze, more stagger potential due to delay between hits and enemy recovery animations, and range that is infinitely more stupid. Though I'd wager not many people had any idea about Gibarta getting a boost since it wasn't really mentioned in any updates (though it happened some time ago). Still, a tech worth looking into regardless of your mastery.
    Hmm, that might be a good reason to buy a spare skill tree to play with. I've been looking for an excuse to make a force with an ice specialty.

Ice Mastery x 2 + Gibarta = Gigrants with the ability to freeze, more stagger potential due to delay between hits and enemy recovery animations, and range that is infinitely more stupid. Though I'd wager not many people had any idea about Gibarta getting a boost since it wasn't really mentioned in any updates (though it happened some time ago). Still, a tech worth looking into regardless of your mastery.
    I concur. People were so mean to me because I wasn't using Rabarta in the caves MPA. . .

I find myself using zondeel and gibarta a lot when going as a melee class with a tech class as a sub, regardless of which I choose. A properly placed gibarta will hit everything in a spawn. This is especially good in maps with small areas such as the mines, where things spawn in a focused clump or are forced into a bottleneck. The ability to freeze is definitely secondary to the flinch it inflicts, and with such a huge area of effect it's hard to go wrong with it even if you don't charge it.

Meh.

I only use Megid.

Don't need anything else. Nope.