Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Hunter urge may just be back!

With PSO ep 1 and 2/BB I always loved coming to this site, grabbing some drop charts and hunting for a rare. But with this games economy and shop access for the slightly less rare items I feel no need. Which lessened the feeling. However after checking out some of the new 10* rares, specifically Nersir (10 star gunslash). I think it may have rekindled that old hunting flame in me. It feels best knowing that all 10* rare will be 5 mill plus even if they are clean. Because ill have no option but to earn it through hunting and not buying.

Not really much to this thread other than my appreciation for having a great old urge back with me. Why not tell me which rares you plan to have a future with?

Right now I want;
    Nersir - 10*gunslash gotten in tundra from gulfers

Twin Yomiskinoffs - 10* mechs gotten by rare rockbear

Umh, 10* are untradeable.
    P S O W
    (´_ゝ`) current chars: ジョゼフィン / ジョゼフ / リノ | playerid: ponponparapara
    died to SEGAC corporate robots on 05/01/2016, never forget

Land of OZ I think? ... or did that tornado take me elsewhere?

Quote Originally Posted by Cortte View Post
    With PSO ep 1 and 2/BB I always loved coming to this site, grabbing some drop charts and hunting for a rare. But with this games economy and shop access for the slightly less rare items I feel no need. Which lessened the feeling. However after checking out some of the new 10* rares, specifically Nersir (10 star gunslash). I think it may have rekindled that old hunting flame in me. It feels best knowing that all 10* rare will be 5 mill plus even if they are clean. Because ill have no option but to earn it through hunting and not buying.

Not really much to this thread other than my appreciation for having a great old urge back with me. Why not tell me which rares you plan to have a future with?

Right now I want;
    Nersir - 10*gunslash gotten in tundra from gulfers

Twin Yomiskinoffs - 10* mechs gotten by rare rockbear
    ^ no 10* are only 150k in shops.
    The Creator of Syncesta!

Quote Originally Posted by jooozek View Post
    Umh, 10* are untradeable.
    NOW that I have more knowledge on 10* items it even STILL bestows the manly chest hairs of a hunter upon me!

But still whatcha guys want?

Quote Originally Posted by Cortte View Post
    NOW that I have more knowledge on 10* items it even STILL bestows the manly chest hairs of a hunter upon me!

But still whatcha guys want?
    To trade my dupe 10*'s and 10*'s I can't and probably won't use for ones that I will.

Like in PSO1.

Failing that, a demo comet and blade dance so far. Also a slugger dagger thingy.

Those spike-ball wire lances and that laser sword that people are already getting from the Ruins (lucky fucks, how you do that).

Though, I did find that angelic-looking 10* rifle in the Ruins last night. But do not want.

Quote Originally Posted by gigawuts View Post
    Failing that, a demo comet and blade dance so far.
    I hate you, so so much.

Good luck man. I hope your luck is better than mine. Me and all of my team have yet to find any 10* items (and i farmed for weeks for a blade dance with droprate items and drinks). Only one person on our team has 2 10* weapons. Everyone else only has the POS armors that drop like turds.

Quote Originally Posted by Eternal255 View Post
    I hate you, so so much.

Good luck man. I hope your luck is better than mine. Me and all of my team have yet to find any 10* items (and i farmed for weeks for a blade dance with droprate items and drinks). Only one person on our team has 2 10* weapons. Everyone else only has the POS armors that drop like turds.
    No, that's what I want, not what I have :[

Oh ok. Hate you less then. lol

Quote Originally Posted by BIG OLAF View Post
    Though, I did find that angelic-looking 10* rifle in the Ruins last night. But do not want.
    i want that. but still no luck..
    my finds so far are vader bit and the new *10 talis. but my FO is still lv 12.
    - digitalDreamer -