Hybrid View

Default Oh look another "Can this run PSO2" thread.

I need a quick answer will this

Click

Be able to run PSO2 well? I was doing intensive searching for a laptop. One that can grab good FPS at med. Not only for PSO2, but for Vindictus, Elsword, and Mabinogi as well.

I am not too concerned with Elsword and Mabinogi, seeing as my intel 4 series chipset can run BOTH (Elsword and Mabinogi) fine at high (not max) settings and grab about 20-30 fps.

I am more concerned with PSO2 and Vind. I will very much appreciate an immediate precise clear anwer. Not a +1 for the sake of a +1 since I am on the verge of purchasing this model. (I will have to "downgrade" it to win 7 since Elsword wont work on win Eight).

If it can run perfectly fine on med, heck even some high it'll be perfect. I did my research on this gpu and since it is NOT integrated and has 1gb dedi on it, it performs better than it should. (On some cases). Not to mention that the processor is trinity based, and cross fired with the GPU to boost performance even more.

[Solved I bought the laptop and I am confident this well very well run PSO2 and other games at med- high very well]

Howtodelete?
    Last edited by IceCr3am; Nov 10, 2012 at 12:11 PM. Reason: Solved thread

Have you had a chance to run PSO on this laptop yet? I am looking at this laptop to buy solely for the purpose of PSO.

Should be able to run it at near max settings but can't be sure since those shaders put a huge toll on the gpu just for rendering everything for it.

I actually haven't run PSO2 yet. Im so lazy to install and patch it Lol. I think I should get to that...

@Aeris, yea. I figured as much, but thanks. :P

The laptop can easily run PSO2, I'm not too sure if it could be maxed settings though.

Went into patcher put on 5/5. Runs perfectly fine. Haven't tried every dungeon yet. So I have no clue how it will hold up later on, but for now. Works just fine.

Although I seem to dislike that motion blur.... Annoys me a bit...

The Perfect Program Rin Kagamine's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by IceCr3am View Post
    I need a quick answer will this

Click

Be able to run PSO2 well? I was doing intensive searching for a laptop. One that can grab good FPS at med. Not only for PSO2, but for Vindictus, Elsword, and Mabinogi as well.

I am not too concerned with Elsword and Mabinogi, seeing as my intel 4 series chipset can run BOTH (Elsword and Mabinogi) fine at high (not max) settings and grab about 20-30 fps.

I am more concerned with PSO2 and Vind. I will very much appreciate an immediate precise clear anwer. Not a +1 for the sake of a +1 since I am on the verge of purchasing this model. (I will have to "downgrade" it to win 7 since Elsword wont work on win Eight).

If it can run perfectly fine on med, heck even some high it'll be perfect. I did my research on this gpu and since it is NOT integrated and has 1gb dedi on it, it performs better than it should. (On some cases). Not to mention that the processor is trinity based, and cross fired with the GPU to boost performance even more.

[Solved I bought the laptop and I am confident this well very well run PSO2 and other games at med- high very well]

Howtodelete?
    im just gonna put this out there but if u want my honest opinion maybe u should get a desktop i see all these posts about laptop problems all the time and that it is what i recommend its way cheaper too and less fragile.

Default appriciation

hi
    i like this forum soo much.it is really very nice and fantastic.thanks for the info
    allen