Default Fancy New Matterboard and Arks Card

They look all new and shiny, and now all matterboard quests available to you are active at once, choosing one merely directs you to the mission it is in O_O

they are all active at once? over all matterboards? everything?

damnit sega, now I'll get everything I want in one run and speed through content way too fast. this is unacceptable

Well, that makes those titles substantially less tedious to get now.

Quote Originally Posted by UnLucky View Post
    they are all active at once? over all matterboards? everything?

damnit sega, now I'll get everything I want in one run and speed through content way too fast. this is unacceptable
    I'm not sure if it's all matterboards active at once personally because I have the matter boards prior to the one I'm on 100% so can't verify that yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Blackheart521 View Post
    I'm not sure if it's all matterboards active at once personally because I have the matter boards prior to the one I'm on 100% so can't verify that yet.
    Only one matterboard is active at a time, however every available matter for you to actually do is active at once. selecting a matterboard objective enables its objective to be displayed on the mission counter, when your selecting a mission to go into. (For example, kill vol dragon highlights free field cave with a shiny new marker - http://img850.imageshack.us/img850/6431/matterm.jpg)
    Last edited by Dnd; Feb 20, 2013 at 05:44 AM.
    Pso2 - Ship2: Proud manager of team Celestial
    Quote Originally Posted by Azure Falcon View Post
    Loading tunnels have gone from 10-15 seconds down to 2-3 seconds and the normal lobby stuttering mess is buttery smooth currently.
    This must be some kind of glitch, I refuse to believe Sega have finally fixed this game's horrible performance problems.

The new Arks Card is the same one that was in the vita version. They're preparing the server for the vita service-in.

I liked the old one better to be honest, everything in one screen.

Curiously attractive for a fish man Zorafim's Avatar

So, whoa, wait. Now, when I do, say, the forest matterboard. I walk into forest, start killing things, and they all have a chance of dropping their matterboard items?
    And they do this when I'm halfway through the last one?

Still, useful. There are quite a few matterboard items I haven't done. It'll be nice to have them active, and just have a chance at getting them each time I happen to kill those enemies.