Page 11 of 26 FirstFirst ... 89101112131421 ... LastLast

FYI, unless they jack up the prices on this side of the pond, it's actually better for them for you to buy AC using Webmoney due to the exchange rate.

Considering market conditions, it's actually rather likely that they'll end up giving us a discount ($10 for 1000 AC instead of the equivalent of $12.50, or more considering WM mark-up).

Either way, though, I ain't movin'. Heh.

Quote Originally Posted by Reiketsu View Post
    And no, I never had to deal with corrupted Memory Cards,
    mine did....lost my Gamecube save once. I'm just used to the time it takes to lvl a character i guess. Dont get so discouraged over it, yea it sucks....but sometimes u can correct mistakes on your build.
    MY Rig: 2600K Sandy Brige, Gigabyte Ud7 Motherboard, 2 Geforce GTX580 in SLI Mode, 8 gigs Ramm

Oh no, we're getting IP banned, it's the end of the world, the end of pso2 and our characters as we know it, again. K.

Quote Originally Posted by gigawuts View Post
    Who here really didn't think IP banning was a possibility? Seriously. Who here signed up for this game with 100% confidence that we would never, ever, ever be banned?
    You'd be surprised. Many have remained defiantly optimistic due to the fact that there was no IP block for JP PSU, which I suppose is valid.

Quote Originally Posted by Sp-24 View Post
    They could also set up an IP restriction on the download server and player's site, like KOEI-Tecmo did with their F2P game. You can play (and even update) just fine from anywhere, but good luck getting the game in the first place.
    Reposting. I have no idea how can anybody still be surprised by any of this.

Quote Originally Posted by gigawuts View Post
    I'm too lazy to look for where you said the EN version would be better, so I'll just leave that. On the other hand, you and pushing the EN version are pretty much the panic-over-nothing version of Chik'Tikka and his +^_^+ faces.
    hahahah i doo tend to panic!, just makes me sad to see that IF these people do loose thier character that they wound't even play the NA/International/US release......wait doesn anyone know what it is for sure? are we getting an International or NA/Canada Release?
    MY Rig: 2600K Sandy Brige, Gigabyte Ud7 Motherboard, 2 Geforce GTX580 in SLI Mode, 8 gigs Ramm

Quote Originally Posted by Sierhiet View Post
    You'd be surprised. Many have remained defiantly optimistic due to the fact that there was no IP block for JP PSU, which I suppose is valid.
    Well, that is valid for rationalizing why it might not happen - but it happening is still entirely possible. So possible that any time I sign into the game I don't even fully expect to be able to connect. It's just the nature of playing on a foreign server. We knew what we were getting into as soon as we put in our character ID.

Quote Originally Posted by Sammickk View Post
    hahahah i doo tend to panic!, just makes me sad to see that IF these people do loose thier character that they wound't even play the NA/International/US release......wait doesn anyone know what it is for sure? are we getting an International or NA/Canada Release?
    To the best of my knowledge, we're looking at a JP version (the only existing server right now) and then an english version for pretty much every country that speaks english (plus plenty that don't, I bet).

Quote Originally Posted by Sammickk View Post
    I think it was mentioned before that the NA and Europe will share the same servers.
    PSO2 EN (Ship 1): Johana
    PSO2 JP (Ship 2): Johana, Ezodagrom, Luppi, Lana, Yukari, Blune, Elysia, Elena
    PSU EN/JP: Johana, Blune, Ezodagrom, Luppi/Johana, Lana

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/ezodagrom
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ezodagrom

I too would like to know how they are going to make the PSO2 western version better.
    PSO2 - Ship 2 - Aean Meers - Human

The James Franco of PSO2 NoiseHERO's Avatar

Wouldn't be surprised if they blocked new accounts and players, but not player who have already been here a while outside Japan. Seen a few games do that...

AYY. All you nillas days is numbered.