Page 4 of 26 FirstFirst 123456714 ... LastLast
    The supposive Gaijin Hero EvilMag's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Arika View Post
    Sorry, but I check official site nearly everyday. I don't think it ever have any block. And since other people could download stuff that is blocked for you too. So I think it is more about something on your end.
    Also notice how this thread this guy started is the first post he made?

You guys are seriously too easy...
    Quote Originally Posted by CelestialBlade View Post
    Bit off-topic, but I'm just sick and tired of "difficulty" meaning "stat boosts". It's lazy and boring.

Site itself isn't blocked, but I can confirm that trying to enter the SEGA-ID site gives a 'can't access from you region" error.

Quote Originally Posted by Keii View Post
    Site itself isn't blocked, but I can confirm that trying to enter the SEGA-ID site gives a 'can't access from you region" error.
    1. I did it, and I not get any error, I m on AC charge page right now. I also checked my information page awhile back.

2. your psow location says that you are in JP, so how could you get error about being outside of region anyway?

"ARIKAー戦隊, 参上!!" (click it!)
    Arika     @US server | Arika-chan @JP server

Quote Originally Posted by Arika View Post
    1. I did it, and I not get any error, I m on AC charge page right now. I also checked my information page awhile back.

2. your psow location says that you are in JP, so how could you get error about being outside of region anyway?
    1. It's "お客様の環境からはご利用できません。 " for me.
    2. I'm in the middle of a 3 month long vacation in my home country at the moment, going back there in January but found changing the location just for that to be a tad annoying so I left it as it was.

Edit:
    Ah, got it. You can't create a new sega ID from outside Japan (the registration button on the Player's site), but you can access your old one to manage it.

Could this be an elaborate plan of SoA to scare people into not starting on the JP server?!?!

Luckily my vpn provider offers jp anyway.

Here is a free web proxy if anyone needs to register an account

t .
    Like this will help combat rmt www

http://www.proxyhide.org/

Select japan, paste URL.

So basically they're blocking only the creation of new accounts? Does this mean they won't touch those who are already registered and playing the game?

Quote Originally Posted by plasism View Post
    So basically they're blocking only the creation of new accounts? Does this mean they won't touch those who are already registered and playing the game?
    Probably for the time being. Once the NA/EU server is up, I imagine they'll start blocking gameplay because it's in their interest that you cough up some cash in your regions version of the game.

The only way for people to get AC now from overseas is from Bit Cash resellers thanks to all the blocks, so I would not be surprised if foreign players get blocked from the JP version.

It could be to stop more RMT bots from being created, I have been online for the past hour and there are still plenty around. Probably a measure to try and stop the flow of bots and exploits.
    Interested in playing PSP2i without starting over? Click here to get started or look here for people converting saves.

Quote Originally Posted by DemonMike View Post
    Probably for the time being. Once the NA/EU server is up, I imagine they'll start blocking gameplay because it's in their interest that you cough up some cash in your regions version of the game.

The only way for people to get AC now from overseas is from Bit Cash resellers thanks to all the blocks, so I would not be surprised if foreign players get blocked from the JP version.
    Sakai mention before that he see so many foreign players already invest a lot of time into game so he doesn't want to block them.

So, it make sense if this only block new player.

"ARIKAー戦隊, 参上!!" (click it!)
    Arika     @US server | Arika-chan @JP server