Default Gu/Ra skill tree advice

I've been level 42 for quite some time now but trouble is, I can't find much points to allocate on the gunner skill tree after Attack PP restorate has been maxed.

I was thinking this Gunner skill tree might be the most viable for me but I still have doubts on it.

http://ryuhiroshi.ry.funpic.de/pso2/...bidI2J24Q50007

I haven't put any points on R-Atk up 2 nor beyond Chain Trigger lvl 1 yet so I still have a fair amount of SP remaining. My playstyle primarily involves twin machinegun aerial camping with Elder Rebellion and the occasional Infinite Fire on the ground. I only switch to Assault Rifles against bosses just to put Weak Bullet on them.

and RA is your sub?? i don't know about gunner much, (don't like what SEGAC "thinks" of machine guns) but as a subclass RA should have Weak Hit advance 1 and 2 maxed out, don't know about standing snipe though, i think that one may conflict with GU jumping in the air (standing snipe works by standing still)+^_^+ at any rate, anything that increases damage based on a % (like zero range advance and weak hit advance) will do you a world of good in later levels+^_^+ combined with WB and GU chain trigger and finish you can do some serious dmg to single enemies+^_^+ r-atk ^ is a set value and while helpful at low levels, tends to dilute once you get high levels where you have 1200 r-atk by itself+^_^+

Static stat skills (R-Atk 2, HP Up, etc.), in general, aren't very good and should be avoided when they aren't prerequisites to something else. And from the way you describe your play, Zero Range Advance isn't doing much of anything for you. I used to recommend maxing out Zero Range 1 since you had to invest 5 points into it anyway for Attack PP Restorate, but with the addition of Elder Rebellion, I think the points are better used on Chain Finish now. You'd be better off investing in Aerial Advance.

Here's how I build: http://ryuhiroshi.ry.funpic.de/pso2/...b00000ib00000f

You'll notice that I've used the R-Atk skills in my RA tree, despite what I've said. That's because there's hardly anything else to do with the points. You can max out Weak Bullet and get the fourth shot instead of putting those points into R-Atk 2, if you want. Trap Search is hardly required, it's just there for lulz.
    Last edited by Xaeris; Nov 11, 2012 at 04:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Xaeris View Post
    Static stat skills (R-Atk 2, HP Up, etc.), in general, aren't very good and should be avoided when they aren't prerequisites to something else.
    Maxing all R-atks with GU/RA = 250 R-atk

not a slouch. it's the best choice for a solid damage boost in every situation especially considering his playstyle.
    Last edited by Dinosaur; Nov 11, 2012 at 07:41 PM.
    I stream PSO2! Please check out my channel when you have time~

twitch.tv/gmcustom

Yes GU is my main and RA is my sub. Lvl 43 and 40 respectively so I could re-allocate points as necessary. I think for RA, it might be better for me to get max weak bullet and pump the other points into the stats since there isn't anything much more useful on that tree.

I think Zero Range Advanced is too situational for me to take advantage on and it's really on slow bosses or ones that have recovery when you break one of their parts. I'll just go with Aerial Advance for the common mobs then. I was also thinking of getting Automate Deadline but it doesn't seem too good on any class other than a hunter since they take smaller damage and three hits usually kill me in very hard mode with my current armor anyway.

I think Xaeris' build is pretty much on par with what's most efficient. Sure, you won't be juggling bosses and getting aerial advance's bonus, but there are seldom times where you get to get close enough to a boss to get zero range advance's boost and land an elder rebellion as well.

However, there are mobs that can't be juggled.

What about this build http://ryuhiroshi.ry.funpic.de/pso2/...b00000ib00000f I aint using rifles except for Weakshot and aerial advantage seem useless for me.