Thread: New PSN Store

Default New PSN Store

FUCK DIS SHIT!

What freaking focus group approved of this? It's worse then fucking Xbox and Zune. You can't find anything. Total fucking mess.

"Brotherhood asked for no friendship, only loyalty. They stood back to back as the galaxy burned - always brothers, never friends; traitors together unto the last."

Yeah the new store is complete shit. And it's still slow as balls.

Crazy Awesome Old Potato Man Guy HAYABUSA-FMW-'s Avatar

Maybe its so you can

find while you find

Spoiler!

-

Oh yeah, in helping welcome someone to the world of Street Fighter 3.

There's at least the dropdown(?) on the top right of all your downloads, in case you only got a trial and don't see the full game listed anymore in the store grids, still available right?

Euro guy, plz excuse Englishes.
    Spoiler!

I find it hard to believe anything could be as bad as the last few Xbox 360 dashboards. Is the new PSN store really so awful?

Quote Originally Posted by Outrider View Post
    I find it hard to believe anything could be as bad as the last few Xbox 360 dashboards. Is the new PSN store really so awful?
    this, my Xbox has become a netflix streamer with occasional CoD and Gears ever since party chat killed socializing (and half the fun in tea-bagging dead guys)+^_^+ i kinda remember the old PSN from waaay back ('08?) if new one is truly that horrid... *shivers*

i preferred the old PSN before the new one. my god, it's slow and looking/browsing around
    is a pain in the @sss now. the design is a little nice, but it's still god awfully slow. 5/10 pts.! for
    them maybe trying. >>;

++++++----------"." Xe's Sanctuary 09/28/2016----------- Youtube's profile "."----------++++++
    wallies edited: 4500_|_G.O.L.D.E.N_|_sigs created: 1055

..It took me like 10 minutes to find the ps2 section e- e..

Did you even read the notes regarding the new store? And I like the new interface. Now that stupid white background image isn't nearly as bad as it used to be.
    PSO2 - Ship 2 - Aean Meers - Human

Quote Originally Posted by Outrider View Post
    Oh yeah trust me, I didn't think they could have been worse either. I was proven wrong.

"Brotherhood asked for no friendship, only loyalty. They stood back to back as the galaxy burned - always brothers, never friends; traitors together unto the last."

The spare keyboard I use for my PS3 is rendered useless now, can't type in a direct search. I normally use PSN to check for DLC, but I only want to see DLC for the games I'm searching for, not for games I haven't cared to look into.
    Interested in playing PSP2i without starting over? Click here to get started or look here for people converting saves.