Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

If tickets would be stackable among present players in MPA, dont you think drop rates might a much worse to begin with? Sega pulled out some dick move back in PSU with those drop tickets...where a party of 4 people using 150% boosters might barely see stuff dropping, while a party without boosters pretty much didnt see anything at all, thus you were sorta obliged to buy those tickets to see anything worth selling drop.
    Perso...! Wait...wrong game.

Quote Originally Posted by Link1275 View Post
    Unless the item's drop rate is higher than that....
    Some items here are as rare as a non corrupt president.

Quote Originally Posted by Shirokami View Post
    Anyways... 600% drop rate is 6 times more.
    6x 0.0001 = 0.0006 -> Still not a lot.
    I'm so sick of hearing people say this. Six times as more likely to find something is still six times as more likely to find something.

Quote Originally Posted by GreenArcher View Post
    I'm so sick of hearing people say this. Six times as more likely to find something is still six times as more likely to find something.
    This.

However, we don't get 600% boosts. And 5% isn't a lot, but it is something (but not close to 100%, 250%, or 600%)

One could only wish.

Amen, took the words out of my mouth.

True, but just because a person has a 6x bonus chance to get something doesn't mean they'll get it. Bonus chance is good and all, but you also have to stay grounded realizing that the chance of you actually getting the item is still low, just not as low as before.

Quote Originally Posted by Crysteon View Post
    Sega pulled out some dick move back in PSU with those drop tickets...where a party of 4 people using 150% boosters might barely see stuff dropping, while a party without boosters pretty much didnt see anything at all, thus you were sorta obliged to buy those tickets to see anything worth selling drop.
    That rule did not apply to me and my noob luck. :| Yes, a badass. Watch out.

Go buy 6 lotto tickets everyday, then.

Sure it's six times the odds, but it's not worth obsessing over for something with such an infinitely small chance of happening anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Macman View Post
    Go buy 6 lotto tickets everyday, then.

Sure it's six times the odds, but it's not worth obsessing over for something with such an infinitely small chance of happening anyway.
    quit playing the game.