Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

I ordered mine already I have a vita but I just want the extras that come with it. I do not plan on playing the vita version unless I'm on the go.

Ami Ami has the pre-orders for the CE for cheaper then posted! Good news with Ami is you don't have to pay for it till it comes out but you can have the pre-order sitting there waiting. Got 3 copies on pre-order today.. Hope they do this much for the NA release but like all the old separate server games they always got all the treats that NA didn't get. I am hoping they don't carry on with that but the track record already shows they were much more spoiled then the NA on the Japanese servers... Only time will tell I guess

So I litterly JUST bought a Vita since it had a bundle price...then I look into this site and find out that PSO2 is coming out with a bundle also....Darn.
    We are not tools....We are hope!

Quote Originally Posted by fatelinka View Post
    So I litterly JUST bought a Vita since it had a bundle price...then I look into this site and find out that PSO2 is coming out with a bundle also....Darn.
    It's not that kind of bundle as it's the game with special promotion content.
    Interested in playing PSP2i without starting over? Click here to get started or look here for people converting saves.

Quote Originally Posted by Taigerr View Post
    Is there any decent vita gameplay footage from TGS? All I could find was this Phantasy Star Online 2 PlayStation Vita Gameplay [JP] HD - YouTube
    That video does the Vita version of the game more justice than the blocky screenshots I've seen so far. Thx for sharing.

Quote Originally Posted by Taigerr View Post
    Is there any decent vita gameplay footage from TGS? All I could find was this Phantasy Star Online 2 PlayStation Vita Gameplay [JP] HD - YouTube
    Martin from Red Sun Gamer recorded a 2 part of Vita gameplay from TGS:
    [video=youtube;V8MnEDvlBDs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FX8zLSFhI0Q&feature=plcp"]Phantasy Star 2 PSvita TGS 2012 [/url][url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V8MnEDvlBDs&feature=plcp[/video]
    Last edited by Keii; Nov 28, 2012 at 11:41 AM.

huh?

Vita owners, puzzle me this; is it true that the 3g version DOSENT allow real time constant online play?
    as in, pso2 WONT work with the 3g model, and will have to be wi-fi connected all the time?

The obvious work around is to use my mobile as a wifi hotspot, but it seems fucking retarded to offer a 3g device that dosent support anything but turn based online play. >almost2013.

I've seen a fue sources, but was wondering if anyone can clarify, or if there are actually any online real time games like pso2 out for vita now that work on 3g...

even on the sony site, they use dubious wording like, real time scores
    i know they support instant messaging, picture chat ect but apparently not continuous connection.

also, hows the battery life? and is there reasonable screen dim?

thx

Quote Originally Posted by eharima View Post
    huh?

Vita owners, puzzle me this; is it true that the 3g version DOSENT allow real time constant online play?
    as in, pso2 WONT work with the 3g model, and will have to be wi-fi connected all the time?

The obvious work around is to use my mobile as a wifi hotspot, but it seems fucking retarded to offer a 3g device that dosent support anything but turn based online play. >almost2013.

I've seen a fue sources, but was wondering if anyone can clarify, or if there are actually any online real time games like pso2 out for vita now that work on 3g...

even on the sony site, they use dubious wording like, real time scores
    i know they support instant messaging, picture chat ect but apparently not continuous connection.

also, hows the battery life? and is there reasonable screen dim?

thx
    From what I understand of the 3G function, you had very little data to work with, so the possibility of online play through 3G was impossible. By limited I mean only 200mb of data, that's right 200mb. You have to consider that PSO2 Vita version is currently only for Japan and I imagine they have shops that act as hotspots.

As for battery life, it's nothing spectacular, it has about the same time as the 3DS, but I haven't had much trouble with the battery.
    Interested in playing PSP2i without starting over? Click here to get started or look here for people converting saves.

Quote Originally Posted by blace View Post
    From what I understand of the 3G function, you had very little data to work with, so the possibility of online play through 3G was impossible. By limited I mean only 200mb of data, that's right 200mb. You have to consider that PSO2 Vita version is currently only for Japan and I imagine they have shops that act as hotspots.

As for battery life, it's nothing spectacular, it has about the same time as the 3DS, but I haven't had much trouble with the battery.
    hmmm? what do you mean by, ''you had very little data to work with''?
    as in data provided by the network carrier?
    how is that a sony problem? how can it be impossible when i can use my phone as a wifi hotspot and use 3g as a spoof, provided its fast enough, im sure packet compression is good, plus 4glte is here, which is as fast as shit wifi.

looks like the safe bet to get the wifi version, save money on that and a shitty price plan for data and just use my phone as a hot spot, truly lulzy there sony.

I never had a 3ds, infact the last handheld i had was, well... a gameboy colour in like 1994 or something.

what we saying in hours? 4 hours? 8 hours gaming on wifi?

Quote Originally Posted by eharima View Post
    hmmm? what do you mean by, ''you had very little data to work with''?
    as in data provided by the network carrier?
    how is that a sony problem? how can it be impossible when i can use my phone as a wifi hotspot and use 3g as a spoof, provided its fast enough, im sure packet compression is good, plus 4glte is here, which is as fast as shit wifi.

looks like the safe bet to get the wifi version, save money on that and a shitty price plan for data and just use my phone as a hot spot, truly lulzy there sony.

I never had a 3ds, infact the last handheld i had was, well... a gameboy colour in like 1994 or something.

what we saying in hours? 4 hours? 8 hours gaming on wifi?
    It's a separate network carrier, in the US it's AT&T, regardless the coverage you get with their plan is spotty and unreliable.

Battery life is about 3-5 hours if you're playing online, 7-8 offline.