Talking My sister wants an Einzam on Ship 2, does anybody have any giveaways?

My sister recently joined me playing PSO2 and made a character on Ship 2. And to my surprise it was male! She asked me to get her an Einzam but sadly, I'm on Ship09 and I can't send her the thing even if I could buy it there. Can anybody give her an Einzam? I don't know how it looks like with different colors but I think any will do for her. BTW, she's a minor.

OH and a little update! Turns out she still hasn't actually made the character yet(she's picky with the looks). If anybody who would donate an Einzam wants to be the inviter for that ARKS Badge, please do tell me. I'll tell her the message.
    Last edited by kamikaze00007; Nov 22, 2012 at 10:11 AM.

If I get an extra one today I'll donate my Black Einzam, and inviter for what ARKS Basdge?

Thank you!

It's that one you automatically get from the game when the friend you invited reach levels 10-20-30-40-50 every 10th level you get one. I think you can buy those Chinese Buns hair accessory with 3 of those badges. Well please leave me a message here or a PM with your Player ID number because it's required to identify the inviter before she makes the 1st character. Oh, and I think she'll have to buy it from your shop since she's can't go premium(no webmoney only F2P gameplay).
    Last edited by kamikaze00007; Nov 22, 2012 at 12:43 PM.

My sister got her costume/parts! Please close this one, don't need anymore.