Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Thread: Rockman Xover

You know, an "on-rails shooter with RPG elements" actually sounds like a really good idea. Then again, I've been playing Crimson Dragon on my Windows Phone, and it's... Literally exactly that; a 2D Panzer Dragoon with RPG elements. Of course, it's actually really good, which is... Not what I've heard about this game.

The fact that the name implies drawing an X over "Rockman" is just gravy, considering how spiteful and trollish Capcom has been about Mega Man lately.

ProTip: To damage your credibility, simply call any of the Phantasy Star games "massively-multiplayer."

The James Franco of PSO2 NoiseHERO's Avatar

Rockman Cross over?

More like Rockman *clicks X over and over to close all windows with megaman on it*

AYY. All you nillas days is numbered.

Quote Originally Posted by Kent View Post
    You know, an "on-rails shooter with RPG elements" actually sounds like a really good idea. Then again, I've been playing Crimson Dragon on my Windows Phone, and it's... Literally exactly that; a 2D Panzer Dragoon with RPG elements.
    Time to give this a try.

Don't do it, Mike. What's worse is that you have to pay real money if you want the best upgrades, or some other form of DLC.

Quote Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
    Don't do it, Mike. What's worse is that you have to pay real money if you want the best upgrades, or some other form of DLC.
    Really? Crap.

Quote Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
    You're either trolling/insane or the context here is ambiguous and you're talking about Rockman Xover in response to a response to a remark about Crimson Dragon.

Which, for the record, has literally no DLC, but does allow the purchase of in-game currency with Microsoft Points, but... The rate at which you get it in-game really just makes the idea of buying it silly and unnecessary. You get a nice chunk the first time you beat a stage or mission, you get it over time as you travel while playing the game, and you get a nice big chunk every time you beat a certain boss.

There's no content behind a paywall other than the purchase of the game itself (which is $1).

ProTip: To damage your credibility, simply call any of the Phantasy Star games "massively-multiplayer."

Quote Originally Posted by Kent View Post
    You're either trolling/insane or the context here is ambiguous and you're talking about Rockman Xover in response to a response to a remark about Crimson Dragon.

Which, for the record, has literally no DLC, but does allow the purchase of in-game currency with Microsoft Points, but... The rate at which you get it in-game really just makes the idea of buying it silly and unnecessary. You get a nice chunk the first time you beat a stage or mission, you get it over time as you travel while playing the game, and you get a nice big chunk every time you beat a certain boss.

There's no content behind a paywall other than the purchase of the game itself (which is $1).
    The latter, but I should have paid attention so it's MY BAD.