Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default trouble gettign online using my dsi O_O

hi i'm tryign to get pszero online using my dsi but it wont let me connect to my wifi. am i doomed to play solo runs ?

I bet the problem is with that kind of security the router have. It either need to be WEP or none at all, if it is WPA you will not be able to connect.

Norco   Prins Erik    RA-421

Destructive by nature. Link1275's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Elly,Halo of Rykros View Post
    hi i'm tryign to get pszero online using my dsi but it wont let me connect to my wifi. am i doomed to play solo runs ?
    The DS game card isn't compatible with WPA or higher.

i connect fine on pokemon black2. i guess my pszero online life will never happen o well i have my psp. im downloading phantasy star portable 2 i bought it on the store last year.played it to death now im going to play it to death some more.

Ahh yes, and that's because Pokemon Black and White 2 are special carts that actually allow WPA connections if you are on any device that supports WPA. I kind of wish Nintendo put that mandate on ALL carts produced since the DSi. But alas, hardly any DS carts were produced with WPA capability, save something like Pokemon Black and White 2.

The old DS game take WEP only. You might to change your router to WEP. If you need help changing the settings I will have no problem explaining it to you

Quote Originally Posted by shachao View Post
    The old DS game take WEP only. You might to change your router to WEP. If you need help changing the settings I will have no problem explaining it to you
    Oh me, please please Is it hard to understand and get done from english to portuguese?

Quote Originally Posted by GrandYith View Post
    Oh me, please please Is it hard to understand and get done from english to portuguese?
    reset your router to original factory settings, and set up again with "open authentication" select WEP as security type and enter your passphrase. write down one of the security keys it gives you in case the passphrase doesn't work. VOila.

Quote Originally Posted by sml_psZ View Post
    reset your router to original factory settings, and set up again with "open authentication" select WEP as security type and enter your passphrase. write down one of the security keys it gives you in case the passphrase doesn't work. VOila.
    Yeah, but I don't mind how to do this xD I got my 1st computer about an year ago, so I'm not into this kinda stuff D:

well then your best bet is to get whoever installed your wifi for you to do it
    i'm not good at simple explanations