Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Gunner limited airtime now?

I wasn't always the type to stay in the air forever(nor did I know how) but it was funny staying above a Ga Wonda for awhile they swinging and can't do much until maybe a couple of seconds later.

Unless it's just me I did notice that the second normal attack's animation is different. iirc it uses to be two rounds. now its just one and when attempt keep it up you'll go down rather quickly unless you have alot of PP to suffice it but even then it is different then what it was before the update...
    Gamertag: jaye3rd89

hmm i'll have to test this when i jump back on
    http://fox-light713.deviantart.com/
    "I reject your reality and substitute my own." - "Good night, and good luck"

JOE - Ship 2 - Gu75 / Ra75
    *Warning Bad Spelling Often*

Yea it was confirmed by another earlier.

PSE NERF! NO MORE!

I was wondering why the Fang Banshee was able to hit me. Time to change my mechgun PAs again.
    Interested in playing PSP2i without starting over? Click here to get started or look here for people converting saves.

finally it's NERF? or Bug?

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Emerald EXE View Post
    Unless it's just me I did notice that the second normal attack's animation is different. iirc it uses to be two rounds. now its just one ....
    Click more?

Quote Originally Posted by Rien View Post
    Click more?
    I waiting for someone to say that lol
    Yes I do continue to do that.

What I'm saying is....something was changed... lol
    Gamertag: jaye3rd89

It does feel a little harder to stay in the air. Especially noticeable with Aerial Shooting (flip kick up but now drops back down to where you started the PA height-wise). Can still climb and stay afloat in other ways but not as easily or quickly.

I soloed Zeshrayda last night after the maintenance which I love doing as Gunner, usually stay airborne for most of the fight...didn't think staying airborne was really any harder than before. Maybe it's just my technique. I'm sure it's nothing a little practice can't work around.

I'm also pretty sure nothing has changed, flips still gain altitude and shooting doesn't make you lose any. If you want to check for yourself, try doing a few grounded flips and shooting as soon as you can. If you do it right, you'll be in the air (barely).