Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Nes collection aye..donīt need it myself. Iīm good with the entire Nes-Snes collection on my PSP.
    [PSO2] Darkante: Cast HU-44/RA-43/FI-42/GU-30
    Astral Storm: Newman F HU-35
    [PSP2:I]
    RB3 - Dark Knight "Ante" : Cast M Lv 200/ JLv Hu50/Ra50/F30/Va46
    RB3 - Crimson Sky: Beast F Lv 174/ JLv Hu34/Ra18/Fo1/Va50
    RB0 - Zone Dynamite: Beast M Lv 76/ JLv Hu0/Ra7/Fo0/Va0

Well its pretty good, I personally dont like street fighter but I know most of the characters from playing STF4.
    The stages seem to be missing the "Megaman touch" the old games had but quite frankly, I'd be a total asshole if i were to complain about a fan game. You can tell a lot of time was put into this. The bosses are a bit refreshing, they mix and match attacks and it can get pretty insane rather fast. It also seems like there may be some kind of "special attack" that a boss can use.. Not gonna lie, seeing Chun Li fly all over the place during her "special" scared the shit out of me, didnt expect it..

Having only played Ryu and Chun Li's stage, I'd say overall its worth your time if you were interested. Definitely gonna play through the rest of it.

i have it and i just keep dieing sadly im not very good at mega man it seem sadly now i rember why i like megan X i was good in that one lol

The James Franco of PSO2 NoiseHERO's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DayDreamer View Post
    Well its pretty good, I personally dont like street fighter but I know most of the characters from playing STF4.
    The stages seem to be missing the "Megaman touch" the old games had but quite frankly, I'd be a total asshole if i were to complain about a fan game. You can tell a lot of time was put into this. The bosses are a bit refreshing, they mix and match attacks and it can get pretty insane rather fast. It also seems like there may be some kind of "special attack" that a boss can use.. Not gonna lie, seeing Chun Li fly all over the place during her "special" scared the shit out of me, didnt expect it..

Having only played Ryu and Chun Li's stage, I'd say overall its worth your time if you were interested. Definitely gonna play through the rest of it.
    So far for me, it feels like this game is DEFINITELY a fan game.

Like the creator put obviously gameplay elements that a megaman fan would catch on to right away.

> Like putting lives in a place that DIDN'T mean you were going to 2 seconds after getting them and then trying to get back on the path.

> Or having a lot of spots where enemies would spawn infinitely so that you could restock on lives and E-tanks and power ups.

> And a LOT of the enemies seem to be new and unique, but at the same time share the same strategies to beat as classic enemies like Sniper Joe or Metaurs, including the actual Mets themselves.

But I also like see's how you can think of new enemies in puzzles in the modern 8-bit megaman games like 9, 10 and this fan-made one.

AYY. All you nillas days is numbered.

I think itīs alright, but it lacks a password system which is a bit annoying.
    Also, some energy capsule for the 8 rebattles inbetween battles would have been nice or at least some more lives.

PS:INB4 secret boss...like you didnīt know.
    [PSO2] Darkante: Cast HU-44/RA-43/FI-42/GU-30
    Astral Storm: Newman F HU-35
    [PSP2:I]
    RB3 - Dark Knight "Ante" : Cast M Lv 200/ JLv Hu50/Ra50/F30/Va46
    RB3 - Crimson Sky: Beast F Lv 174/ JLv Hu34/Ra18/Fo1/Va50
    RB0 - Zone Dynamite: Beast M Lv 76/ JLv Hu0/Ra7/Fo0/Va0