Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Wielder of the Neiclaws Ce'Nedra's Avatar

Right, now I read that you have multiple section ID's I can give you a more specific list of gear you can farm at your level. I will mainly pick stuff from Forest, Caves, Temple and Spaceship.

- Flowen's Sword (AUW-3084) Ultimate Temple Ob Lily Yellowboze
    This is what I use forever on my HUnewearl (I play 4). It's Spirit special can easily outperform any other sword you can get your hands on and it's much safer to use then Berserk cause it drains your TP rather then your HP. Your main crowd control weapon. Use in combination with Rabarta, hide in front of the frozen monster to act like a Wall and safely wail away at the rest of the group
    - Holy Ray Ultimate Caves Dal Ral Lie Yellowboze/Greenill/Pinkal, Sil Dragon Bluefull.
    A rifle equipable by these who have 680 MST and more. Also comes with the paralyze special which is a great option to snipe down these pesky Megid spamming Lillies that you spot in caves and Temple. In general used to play safe on a distance in case you have to.
    - Asuka Ultimate Barba Ray Temple Pinkal, Ultimate Gol Dragon Spaceship Whitill (drops by more monsters but these are the easier drops I think)
    A strong twin sword, the special is not very great but its a single target multi hit weapon and you're gonna need these in Ultimate.
    - Partisan of Lightning Ultimate Gol Dragon Spaceship Pinkal (the other drops are very hard to get, specially if you can't acces online mode.
    A cool looking and decent strong single target multi hit weapon. In case Twin Swords aren't your thing I can highly recommend trying to get your hands on one of these. Again the special isn't that great.
    - God/Battle Ultimate Forest Hildets Redria
    Not a weapon but you seriously want to get your hands on this asap. It's arguable the best unit a Hunter can get. This units speeds up your attack speed by 1/4th iirc. You need to time your combos differently though but you get used to it.
    - Sacred Cloth Ultimate Forest El Rappy Redria
    A armor you won't be able to use until level 144. The build in Cure/Paralyze makes up for the lower stats it has. It really saves me alot of trouble in the Caves and Temple.
    - Magic Stone Iritista Ultimate Forest Hildetorr Redria.
    If slicers are your think, get yourself one of these stones. Find a basic Slicer (non rare) and combine it with the stone to get yourself a Rainbow Baton, a awesome slicer with confuse as special making your enemies attack each other.

This is but a small list of stuff you can get with Pinkal/Yellowboze/Redria. The other ID's have awesome stuff as well but if I were to check all 10 ID's this would become a huge wall-o-text. If you have more questions let me know, but this should get you started. Personally I recommend getting the God/Battle as well the Flowen Sword I mentioned. If you have Flowen Shield and Armor you get a stat boost which will help you till you will be able to equip the higher level armors and shields. Also don't forget to make use of your magic. Shifta/Deband/Jellen/Zalure help you greatly, Resta is just awesome, Rabarta can freeze enemies close to you in a 360 radius and so on.

Celestial Manager~
    Quote Originally Posted by isCasted View Post
    Welcome to PSO2, a game which tells you to fuck off on regular basis. Have fun!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rupikachu View Post
    He just copypasted the log, which is mostly SOHO talking, and then for the remaining pages he just went to psow and copied the ep4 thread salt.

For the iritista, get a slicer with good hit. Check out every single slicer you see and look for that .001% chance drop with 60 or 70 hit to combine it with. All the guides on this site say hit transfers for this item. There are some that don't, such as orochiagito and a couple others, but this one supposedly does (I have not tried it myself, I never did find an iritista despite spending a good while looking).

Yeah the hit % stays, when you use an Iritista. Funny, I couldn't remember where my Rainbow Baton (45% hit) came from, until I read this.

Oro itself can't have any % unless you sphered it with photon spheres. If you convert a 1975 with any % on it the Oro appears with 0%. Therefore hit is impossible on that weapon.

Rainbow Baton indeed transfers over, as far I can recall EVERY weapon that you mix with a stone like Iritsia, Moola, Blue Black Stone etc will carry over the stats. The chance to find a Slicer (Diska most likely) with that high hit% however is very low, I've spotted 3 in my entire life and all 3 came from the loot boxes from Ultimate Dark Falz, which at lv96, specially a HUnewearl, is pretty tough to do.

Also general note: If you want to farm weapon with hit % bust out a Yellowboze ID. This ID gets a small boost to finding hit%. As far I recall all ID have a chance of 1% to have hit % appear on a weapon where Yellowboze gets 3% on both or only Episode 2 rares, I forgot which. It's not much but if Hit is your thing you might be better of using this, assuming the stuff Yellowboze drops is stuff you want to get.

Celestial Manager~
    He just copypasted the log, which is mostly SOHO talking, and then for the remaining pages he just went to psow and copied the ep4 thread salt.

Death Dealer

i have a lvl 101 HUnewearl Viridia, and i have the Demolition Comet as well as the Partisan of Lightning and im doing great in terms of damage.. But one thing most people forget to take a look at are the attribute units you have equipped. for ex: i have equipped a god/body, god/power,god/battle, and a god/arm. so take a look at your units and see what it is you may want and/or need. Also a good wide-range hitting sword would be a Red Sword. not too hard to find and is very powerful when grinded to the max, as well as the chain sawd.

God/Arm is certainly a must for Ultimate. Hunewearls grow the slowest on ATA of all the hunters so you need to make up for that by equipping some God/Arms, 1 or 2 will do. Get arround 60 ATA on a mag works too.

Celestial Manager~