Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: OB Lilies

Default OB Lilies

Is there ANY kind of item or armor that helps against their Megid? It's very irritating fighting a room of these jerks and dieing cause you can't dodge all of them at once!

Resist/Devil

Also, delsaber's shield (left arm converted by montague) and many frames or armors. All combined you can pretty easily get 105 dark resistance, which makes you immune to any megid of any level (best chance is 100, leaving you with 5% remaining resistance, meaning no megid has a chance of ever killing you).

I have both Delsaber Buster and Shield of Delsaber. So if I equip Resist/Devil I have a better chance of not dieing from the crazy death spitting plants?

A Lily won't spit Megid at you when you are close. So until you can get your EDK up high enough, try to stay close to one Lily while fighting another one with a ranged weapon.

My EDK right now is 30, how do I get it higher?

he just told you

yeah EDK is dark resistance. I forgot what the exact term was in PSO, it's been a little while since I was on it.

But yeah T0m gave another superb tip - hug one (just outside striking range) and shoot the other, if there's only two. Dodge that single megid when necessary.

Otherwise you'll have to snipe them from outside megid range with a handgun or rifle. OR, use techs if possible.

Watch out for mils by the way, if one is around EVERY lily in the room will have their megid upgraded. Every single one. That means every one will have better chances of killing you and longer range (I think longer range?)
    Last edited by gigawuts; Dec 10, 2012 at 03:39 PM.

I found if they are close to the door and ur barely in the doorway, using gazonde will get them. And they never notice you!!

Wielder of the Neiclaws Ce'Nedra's Avatar

Brightness Circle is a armor that has 25 EDK by default iirc. You have to be level 121 to equip it though.. Add in Delsaber Shield and if you want 4x Resist/Devil and your up to 90~110 ish EDK I believe. Should be enough to survive most if not all Megid in the game.

Standing close to Ob's is not a smart idea unless you are Cast, wear Cure/Paralyze or a Sacred Cloth (level 144) as Ob's like to spam their paralyze screech when your close enough and they do it WAY more then your regular Posion Lily.

Idealy to be safe is just sniping them with Holy Ray/Bringer's Rifle/Any Rifle depending on your class. As fo just snipe them with any magic you can get. By the way I think a hit with Demon's special instant kills them. They just do their suicide attack once hit by it. At least the Del Lilies in Towers do.

Lastly if you want to be 100% safe bring at least one Scape Doll and put up Telepipes/Ryuker freguently if you have no Scape Dolls so if you get caught by suprise you don't have to run as much, which can be very annoying.

Celestial Manager~
    Quote Originally Posted by isCasted View Post
    Welcome to PSO2, a game which tells you to fuck off on regular basis. Have fun!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rupikachu View Post
    He just copypasted the log, which is mostly SOHO talking, and then for the remaining pages he just went to psow and copied the ep4 thread salt.

Lilies only paralyze you after they've been hit. Get close to one Lily, kill the one far away, then either kill the near Lily in one combo, or get some distance before you attack it.

If you keep an eye on the minimap, and watch for unmoving enemy dots, then you won't be surprised by Lilies off camera. If one is in range, just remeber to move away after every combo. (Not all stationary dots are Lilies, but some a small number of false positives is a small price to pay to avoid Megid in your back.)