Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Default Fighters please read this

I am currently GU/RA 36/44 and I hardly ever use my rifle or weak bullet for that matter. I just don't like switching and now that chain trigger has a decent cool down on it I feel no need to have my rifle. My question to you fighters is: What are the stat boosts for brave stance and brave stance boost at 10/10? I feel like this might benefit my Gunner much more.

First off, Brave Stance 5 and Brave Stance Up 10 is the way to go. I believe with that you'll be doing 140-150% more damage from the front and you'll keep the penalty damage at a minimum. I do FI/GU as secondary to FI/HU and I love the combination of stances and mechs a lot.

Brave is 40%, while Wise is 60%.

I recommend maxing both; I highly regret pumping into S-Atk on my Fighter instead of getting the +60% from Wise.

Hmmm, hmmm. I do quite like the sounds of those numbers. Thanks a lot for the quick response =]

The penalty from 5 to 10 is just 5%, but definitely a good idea to go for the upgrades first before the stance itself.

Quote Originally Posted by Z-0 View Post

I recommend maxing both; I highly regret pumping into S-Atk on my Fighter instead of getting the +60% from Wise.
    A bit of a correction: These stats actually multiply, making brave 44% and wise 69%. This is where the multiplication vs. addition difference becomes important, nearly 10% extra damage is enough to make some people spend 10m meseta to upgrade their gear.

Quote Originally Posted by Z-0 View Post

Yeah but how many enemies do you regularly attack from behind? All I can think of is Caterdra'n, King Yede, Breeahda, and Wondas.

I've been playing FI/GU ever since Sub Class's were first implemented. The Stances help Rifles and Twin Mechguns very well and I'd recommend maxing the Stance ups at least. I regret not maxing the Stance Ups(I went for S-Atk up and S-Def ups ).

Quote Originally Posted by Macman View Post
    Yeah but how many enemies do you regularly attack from behind? All I can think of is Caterdra'n, King Yede, Breeahda, and Wondas.
    they can be Brave Stanced through with Deadly Archer.
    Last edited by Valkyrie Lovrina; Dec 11, 2012 at 08:23 PM.
    http://www.pso-world.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic69435_11.gif
    (Location: Ship 2)
    busy getting my life sorted out.

Quote Originally Posted by Macman View Post
    Big Varda, Banther/Banshee, Tranmizer, Ragne, Vol Dragon, Gwanada, Mikuda, Quartz.