Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

Default Falz EQ Timing Theory *Updated*

Hey guys. Well my theory held for the first day, but it seems the pattern will change daily. I still believe there to be some sort of pattern to the Ship rotation to ensure even distribution, but it would be a lot of work for minimal gain to decipher and extrapolate whatever code they're using for EQs. Just check out the Twitterbot at the bottom of this post to track the Falz EQ whenever you like!

Hope this helped at least a little bit Archived my data from 12/12 in the spoiler box in response to a 12/13 EQ proving my theory false beyond 12/12.

Spoiler!

EDIT: Holding true so far, but if you want to track the Falz EQ across all Ships, just follow this Twitterbot: https://twitter.com/pso2_emg_bot
    Thanks to eharima for the link.
    Last edited by CelestialBlade; Dec 13, 2012 at 12:48 PM.

If anything, its probably appearing so much to give everyone a chance at playing it because its so new. It'll probably become more rare as the days go on.

Yeah, they're probably trying to avoid a case of ship 2's 2-3 day brand new banther EMQ absence.

I'm hoping they start scheduling it every 8-10 hours after a while, to cover all timezones over the course of a few days.

As long as it's on a schedule, I'll be happy. I just want the ability to predict when these show up.

The entirety of the Falz EQ has only occured twice on Ship 2, not thrice. The second Falz Emergency Quest was the Arms Quest on its own; Elder did not follow it because it was part of a large-scale operation.

I believe it's completely random.

EDIT: I'm also pretty sure the Arms EQ happened 4 hours after the initial planned time, not 5. The other time was probably someone else on another ship.

Quote Originally Posted by Z-0 View Post
    The entirety of the Falz EQ has only occured twice on Ship 2, not thrice. The second Falz Emergency Quest was the Arms Quest on its own; Elder did not follow it because it was part of a large-scale operation.

I believe it's completely random.

EDIT: I'm also pretty sure the Arms EQ happened 4 hours after the initial planned time, not 5. The other time was probably someone else on another ship.
    The players need to deal enough damage to unlock elder falz, so they probably just didn't meet the goal that second time. The quest seems to be an hour long, or possibly 30 minutes for arms and another 30 or something for elder when elder is unlocked. I definitely got into elder at 32 past the hour this time, and could not get in about 4 minutes prior, whereas after the maintenance I got into elder at 26 past.

^ No, that was not the case. This other Falz EQ had the normal emergency quest announcement (the one that goes with Banther, Vardha, etc.) There were also NO announcements during the quest telling us our progress.

It was not the full-scale Falz EQ.

I really don't even want to log off now, in fear I'll miss it yet again. I'm pretty sure its appearance is just random, like any other EQ, though.

The second time Falz appeared almost every block was full, I don't know how much players need to meet with the ship almost being at max capacity but I would not put it aside that we possibly failed the second emergency which is why we did not get a second form. It's always a possibility until there are actual facts put down over mere speculation.

I'm willing to bet it was just a glitch and the falz arms shouldn't be showing up as a regular emergency mission.