Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Psychotic Asian Goth Girl [Ayumi]'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CelestialBlade View Post
    Looks like my theory stands for now. Falz in 15.
    I was just about to say this.

Also I fought Phase 2 as well.

Heh. Would be great if a few rounds show up later when I reach home. Could use another few chances to get an Elder Rod rather than be trolled by more ranger weapons. Stupid patented Sega Desire Proximity Sensor(tm). :P

Probably, the yellow banner was just to announce whenever a special EMQ is confirmed to appear. Maybe it'll do the same at the same time today as well.

Either way, guess I'll break out the 50% drop rate up tickets if he comes up.

Quote Originally Posted by Z-0 View Post
    No... again, the second Falz EQ did not occur 5 hours after the first, BUT rather 3 hours afterwards, and was under a normal EQ announcement and was only the Arms (Elder did not follow because it wasn't a "Dark Falz is Approaching" announcement).

Here's a log of us discovering it was Falz after the announcement:

Spoiler!

Note that I am GMT+/-0, so the first Falz EQ occurred at 11:00:00, which is 20:00:00 JST. This was 3 hours after that, not 5. After that, Xmas was on at 17:00:00 (3 hours later), and then Falz was on again at 21:00:00 (4 hours after the Xmas EQ, 7 hours after the Arms EQ).

Sorry to spoil your fun, but it's random.

[This is on Ship 2, of course]
    Not sure what you mean, I'm on Ship 02 and did a Falz EQ at 4pm EST and another at 9pm. 5 hours. There wasn't anything in between.

I believe he is referring to the Falz Arms only EQ. Although I thought it was at 11AM EST which would fit perfectly. Maybe it was actually 10AM EST, I forgot.

Edit: Now that I think about it, it couldn't have been 10 or 11 AM EST. I remember ordering food at the time and I was able to pick it up and I did partake in the full duration of the Falz Arms only EQ. >_> That would throw off the 5 hour intervals. Maybe it can be 5 or 10 hour intervals between the Falz Elder EQs.
    Last edited by Bellion; Dec 12, 2012 at 10:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bellion View Post
    I believe he is referring to the Falz Arms only EQ. Although I thought it was at 11AM EST which would fit perfectly. Maybe it was actually 10AM EST, I forgot.
    I wasn't on at 11 so I'm not sure. I fought Elder for both the 4pm and 9pm ones, so I dunno. Regardless, even if it's not the full one every time, it's definitely following a pattern thus far.

Quote Originally Posted by eharima View Post
    Errrr.... you can just check here..

https://mobile.twitter.com/pso2_emg_bot
    And here I was saying how they should have an out-of-game alert system XD Thank you, this solves everything.

Ha? Did you never think its weird that ship 2 got FUCKING RAMMO when falz came up during jp hours?
    I know the first time slot was on the official site, but there seems to be numerous players who just log on for eq then log off ;-;
    I was always like wtf how they know? Then I was like ahhhh that makes sense www
    Enjoy!
    Also handily collates data from all ships!

Great thread, thanks for posting this. Looks like the timing is accurate so far. This thread has been highlighted on the front page story:

http://www.pso-world.com/news/02499-...-pyroxene-shop

The Falz Arm-only EM happened on 9AM EST for 12/12, by the way. The 11AM one was a different one.