Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

all mmorpg will have people who try to get around the hard way.Known fact, i for one am not worried about this because i already have settled into a nice guild where everyone claims to be legit and i really do belive them.

The way to stop duped items is to trade only with your fellow guild members.A giant circle.Hey it might be boring at time because you don't have the super awsome weapon or item but you can say that you are 100% legit.

What guild are you in x2? I am a memeber of USol and xbox live clan, however I doubt many of us will be playing PSOX, so if you'll have me and my fellas would probably enjoy meeting up online. I can promise all USol members play legit. It would be great if we could get an alliance of PSOX clans that uphold the principles of legit gaming.

you already know the place phelan!

http://sv8.enjmultimedia.com

we've just been quiet because the game hasn't been released yet. it is also the home of ST@R Force who are welcome to any affiliations!!

Rock

Rock! nice to see you on these forums!

anywho phelan i've heard good things about you on these boards so of course you may join up with us on psox!

if you want to post the guild forums heres the link

http://sv8.enjmultimedia.com/modules...19798e00e9ff6f

the sv8 guild is already our buds. ST@R FORCE is what im in. Our leader is also very friendly. so if you want to join or be one of our freinds post on the boards

Due to my affiliation with USol I cannot join another clan, but I see no reason why I can't (if you all would have me) tag alone with you, atleast at first because I doubt more than 2 or 3 USol fellas will be buying PSOX right away.

well here is my fix, our to leaders are out of state and don't live in Canada.They both live somewhere in EU.They also stated that on the EU pso website that they will be able to travel to both US and JP ships.. go figure..we get shafted every time.

i really am queezy on the feeling and i hope i can see them online.

On 2003-03-31 15:10, Phelan wrote:
    He believed this because MS has said time and again, that they are dedicated to bringing live users a wonderful, cheat-free online gaming experience.
    Man,
    I don't think I've ever been that Gullible.

I'm still lonely! Talk to me, please!
    California, in the land of milk and cigarettes

Guh... I only hope that this wont discourage too many people from playing PSOX... I'm still gonna play it, I won't mind... But I'll be really upset if there're only like 2 other people online, both who cheat...

Well, MS may be working on something to combat the cheats...

Those people who cheat like that will just play for the first 2 free months, after that, why would anyone be paying 8.95 a month to cheat at a game?

The Kid In The Helmet
    That K shaped one up North...you know the one

On 2003-04-01 14:15, Phelan wrote:
    Those people who cheat like that will just play for the first 2 free months, after that, why would anyone be paying 8.95 a month to cheat at a game?
    Did you play version 2 on the DC? They obviously dont mind paying to cheat.