Hi, I was wondering... i may have found an EasterEgg in PSO2, i'm not quite sure... this is a big comunity of Phantasy Star Online 2 so maybe someone can tell me more about this strange "glitch" (let's call it "Glitch" for now)

Here's the thing:
Yesterday, around 1am (GMT+1) i was playing in B-32, in the first room of V.Cave Exploration... I was the only one left in that map (checked on the "nearest character" option) with 1 NPC
During a change-over of an Attack Code against 4 Breeahda (and this is wierd 'cause usually there are 2 Breeahda when you're alone) i see an NPC appear, called Hoey (or it was Haoy, Huey, i don't know, something like this) i checked again for near player but no one was there... there was just me, my NPC (from a friend card) and this other NPC attacking the Breeahda with me (lot's of damage for an NPC by the way, with regular 3* weapon) after the Code he disappear... during all of this no other players was in the map (before, during and after, always alone)

I searched for every combination in the "Arks search" (at the visiphone) for this strange character but i found nothing... every combination of H**y (with a/o/e/u in the middle, 12 of them) there's no character with such name in the game...
Looking on Google i found nothing, nor in other places.

I think this might be the joke of a team member, who puts his avatar as NPC that randomly spawn to help you... this might be cool, but i still know nothing for sure

Can someone of you help me to get this thing clear?
Surely there are EasterEggs in this game (like in every other game knowned since Adventure for the 5200 cames out) this may be one of them!!