Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

i really dont know what to tell you then, i havent had an issue like this

Quote Originally Posted by SociableTyrannosaur View Post
    Are you sure the drops you need are from Amduscia? I'd double check and make sure you didn't need the mech drops, I'm almost positive the middle one is Lilipa
    totally forgot about the lilipa

might be Amaduscia, Lilipa and then Naberious

Level Cap Trial II you need drops from Forrest, Volcano, and Desert. Enemies must be level 31 or higher (so must be done on hard).

Look up client orders for Coffee, on Bumped.org
    "Newman ruiner of things"

Quote Originally Posted by blackstar View Post
    Level Cap Trial II you need drops from Forrest, Volcano, and Desert. Enemies must be level 31 or higher (so must be done on hard).

Look up client orders for Coffee, on Bumped.org
    Unfortunately I've already stated i've done this i've hunted caves on hard (all I do is the highest lvl stuff for the junk drops to sell) I have not gotten a single drop from caves or floating island, I know I have all of the forrest drops, and I have all of the drops from the third item listed in the co. People are saying the second item is lili.. and others are saying their volcano, well i've done volcano so much i'm pretty sure it isn't at this point either that or SEGA hates me and is holding my character back -.-

Quote Originally Posted by RavenLeader View Post
    Unfortunately I've already stated i've done this i've hunted caves on hard (all I do is the highest lvl stuff for the junk drops to sell) I have not gotten a single drop from caves or floating island, I know I have all of the forrest drops, and I have all of the drops from the third item listed in the co. People are saying the second item is lili.. and others are saying their volcano, well i've done volcano so much i'm pretty sure it isn't at this point either that or SEGA hates me and is holding my character back -.-
    if you arent sure its Lili then when the servers are back up load up a Desert Free Field (or Mines if you want) and kill some robots and find out

リリパ (or リーリーパ or something like that)=lilipa
    アムドゥスキア=amduscia

DIY.

Are you a ship 8 player? Want some friends to get started? Start with me! (CURRENTLY Busy with university )

Maybe it's the dreaded RNG. If so, then your luck sucks way worse than mine. It took me a week to get 8 drops from the Desert for this. I waited a couple of days,-(mostly out of frustration) and tried again. It took me another 2 days to get the rest of the drops from just that one area. Aint that RNG just grand
    "Newman ruiner of things"

Quote Originally Posted by blackstar View Post
    Maybe it's the dreaded RNG. If so, then your luck sucks way worse than mine. It took me a week to get 8 drops from the Desert for this. I waited a couple of days,-(mostly out of frustration) and tried again. It took me another 2 days to get the rest of the drops from just that one area. Aint that RNG just grand
    RNG? (i've been out of the loop for awhile college and all)

Random Number Generator - the source of all our woes

Lol I really should have known that be it part of my major is programming X) my mind is shot really (to much whiskey from celebrating the end of semester) alright people thanks for the outputs and ides, i'm going to try mines when servers come up, if that doesn't work i'll just try every damn free zone location X)