Exclamation Patch Problems, rescue my Rappy Love!

I have two Errors with the PSO2 patch, and have upload the screen~ i hope u can help me :c in love Rappy Lover~ <3
    http://imageshack.us/f/854/psopatcherror.png/

and

http://imageshack.us/f/846/psopatcherror.png/

Figured I'd post a related issue here also. GameGuard's giving me some garbage upon trying to just start up the game from the launcher. I have nothing up that would ordinarily cause issues with it.

I dont know what i can do against it :// mhm seems senseless

@TC
    Are you running the patcher as admin?

From the pictures:

First one: download failed, aka just restart. I had this happen several times when downloading larger patches, may have a short Disconnection or something

Second: It's referring to the PSO2updater.exe, try running it as admin or manually start up the PSO2 Game executable.
    The world isn't as it should be...
    <->Working on a new Sig for my Reborn Character, will be done when I don't have class work overload<->
    PSO2 - ニューマン - 女性 - スピリット - Ship2:ウリ

Im also having this error pop up, but everytime I change the permissions on pso2updater.exe, I still get the error, and then it seems like it gets overwritten cause my permission changes are gone, and it makes another file caled pso2updater.exe.bak

Yeah i started it as Admin, but it patches 2-5seconds then ever came the Error... when i klick the button the launcher comes .. then i klick the big button and another error came after the same patchtime.... ://

I finally fixed this problem, after the psoupdater.exe fail, just let it patch all the way, took about 2 hours for me, and would only work around 9am GMT+1, otherwise it would patch for a bit then give me a 103 error. After it patches, go into the pso2bin folder and fix the permissions, then patch again and bam everything worked