Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 3456789 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by CelestialBlade View Post
    Hey guys, I've got a prophecy.

Our world's gonna end when our dunbass pride hits critical mass and our "I'm right, you're wrong" mentality leads to everyone trying to kill eachother with our precious militaries and bombs and shit, while the rest of us commit group suicide.

What, you want a date? Go read the news, probably ain't too far away in the grand scope of things. And I'm not sure the *world* will end, as I'm sure it'll recover from our mess and we'll be another forgotten biological trace. The dinosaurs sure thought they were the shit too back in the day.
    ...or we slowly stangle the planet with pollution :/

Quote Originally Posted by XTenguX View Post
    am i to take that YOU were one of those partying?XD
    Yeah, and Rock's turrble about holding his liquor. He starts swinging his headphones around while doing the Gangnam Style dance screaming "YES!!!" repeatedly. Sigh.

Quote Originally Posted by .Rusty. View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by CelestialBlade View Post
    Hey guys, I've got a prophecy.

Our world's gonna end when our dunbass pride hits critical mass and our "I'm right, you're wrong" mentality leads to everyone trying to kill eachother with our precious militaries and bombs and shit, while the rest of us commit group suicide.

What, you want a date? Go read the news, probably ain't too far away in the grand scope of things. And I'm not sure the *world* will end, as I'm sure it'll recover from our mess and we'll be another forgotten biological trace. The dinosaurs sure thought they were the shit too back in the day.
    ...or we slowly stangle the planet with pollution :/

Damn, I'm having fun with that picture.

OPPA GANGNAM STYLE

scary place on earth called gamefaqs.com,name is CieraBakufu there.

i will continue eating double stuffed oreo cookies and playing phantasy star portable 1 and 2 and phantasy star portable 2 infinity while everyone who believes this hoax is running around acting like lobsters saying they all going to die.

Well, problem for me is that 12/21/2012 doesn't really have a good beat nor is it easy to dance to. I'll just have to wait for the next date of perceived imminent destruction to create my "Prince-like" hit.

Though this completely makes me think of that "Austin Powers: You don't know Jack" game. In that game, Dr. Evil had a classic quote I wouldn't forget upon one of those rounds where you had a major question to answer. If you get it right, he says, "Oh, the World is SO not destroyed right now!"
    Last edited by Akaimizu; Dec 21, 2012 at 11:03 AM.

You and me baby aint nothin but mayans so lets do it like they do on the history channel

"Of their own accord" Enforcer MKV's Avatar
    Somewhere, being an old man again, apparently.

Quote Originally Posted by Enforcer MKV View Post
    Woah, wait, Artyom!?

QUICKLY, WE MUST GET TO POLIS STATION TO WARN THE OTHERS!!!
    Awwwwww, nobody liked my Metro 2033 joke? D:
    Enforcer MkX [TE/RA]: Critically injured
    Violet MkV [BR/HU]: On active duty

You know, there is also the theory that your consciousness slips between alternate timelines every time you are in any form of mortal danger essentially making you immortal from your perspective. So for all I know the you guys that existed for me yesterday are no longer the exact same because my mind slipped into a reality where the end of the world didn't happen. If this is true then I finally can enact my plans of total world domination via dance! NO ONE CAN STOP ME!

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    You know, there is also the theory that your consciousness slips between alternate timelines every time you are in any form of mortal danger essentially making you immortal from your perspective. So for all I know the you guys that existed for me yesterday are no longer the exact same because my mind slipped into a reality where the end of the world didn't happen. If this is true then I finally can enact my plans of total world domination via dance! NO ONE CAN STOP ME!
    You sure you didnt pull that theory from a jRPG?