Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by Noblewine View Post
    I put this in my first post but I guess no one noticed it so I will ask if these games are free to play?
    Most if not all of the games mentioned are free to play. I haven't played any sub based mmos yet. Though that might change once Final Fantasy 14 A Realm Reborn comes out.

Quote Originally Posted by DayDreamer View Post
    Most if not all of the games mentioned are free to play. I haven't played any sub based mmos yet. Though that might change once Final Fantasy 14 A Realm Reborn comes out.
    Hmm I'll probably look into which are free. What's a sub based mmo's?
    --------------------------------------------------
    Planning to replay PSP2 and prove to myself that the chaining mechanic do not slow down the pace of the combat. =/
    Planning to replay PSU (ep1 and 2) for story and gameplay, PSZ and PSP2 offline mode Only Also I'm keeping my FC for psz up though the Network Mode is closed.

What's a sub based mmo's?
    Monthly subscription fees like PSU, WoW, etc. have.
    Interested in playing PSP2i without starting over? Click here to get started or look here for people converting saves.

Quote Originally Posted by blace View Post
    Monthly subscription fees like PSU, WoW, etc. have.
    Ah I might avoid those then. I got addicted to psu to cope with stress and have something to play when I was bored.
    Planning to replay PSP2 and prove to myself that the chaining mechanic do not slow down the pace of the combat. =/
    Planning to replay PSU (ep1 and 2) for story and gameplay, PSZ and PSP2 offline mode Only Also I'm keeping my FC for psz up though the Network Mode is closed.

Hmm I'll probably look into which are free. What's a sub based mmo's?
    Sub based MMOs charge for continuing access to the game (monthly fees and similar). Think World of Warcraft- (last I knew) ~$15 US/month just to play.

Quote Originally Posted by ShinMaruku View Post
    RFOnline is quite similar to pso in that all three races are still human. Modified humans but really they are all human.
    I got addicted to this for around 2 years. It has a lot of potential, but it (was) a huuuuuge grindfest. I think it still is. 49->50 took days. Careful of the cash shop, most of it's practically a scam. God, I miss RLing chipwars.

Quote Originally Posted by Nitro Vordex View Post
    No mention of Vindictus? It's a fun game, and they did a bit of an overhaul. Have yet to check it out recently, as I stopped playing for a length of time, but it's a fun game.
    Tons of content, no players.. I had to throw in the towel after passing up 5 quests because they were party-only (raids); that and getting smashed trying to solo a few bosses.
    Real bummer, I really liked it.. excellent game.
    Last edited by Kaziel; Dec 31, 2012 at 05:51 PM.
    megaoka | Kaz | Ship 2

I don't really like games made by Nexon. Someone I use to be friends with showed me Vindictus and the graphics were an improvement but the combat looked like about the same as Mabinogi.
    Last edited by Noblewine; Jan 1, 2013 at 09:38 PM.

I love Nexon games. Mainly DFO. That game is art.

Quote Originally Posted by ShinMaruku View Post
    I love Nexon games. Mainly DFO. That game is art.
    I do have one question, if I used a mouse instead of a keyboard would my experience with Mabinogi been a little better. I had trouble alternating between attacks when enemies aggro'd me. What I dislike mainly about the game was how no matter what level, gear or whatever the game still managed to kick my ass. x.x