Done mine and I went for the following in the last field

-Make 10* Items Tradable Between Players
    -Improve Free Fields by making them harder/ more interesting
    -Make the grind system not suck so much
    -Make subclass weapons equipable

Thanks alot for the template Kion!

Celestial Manager~
    Quote Originally Posted by isCasted View Post
    Welcome to PSO2, a game which tells you to fuck off on regular basis. Have fun!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rupikachu View Post
    He just copypasted the log, which is mostly SOHO talking, and then for the remaining pages he just went to psow and copied the ep4 thread salt.

Okay, just did mine, as well...
    I requested additional accessory slots, multi-colored hair (like that masked man has), remixes of PSO1 music, easier grinding, 10* tradable weapons and making it possible to earn experience with main and sub class at the same time (though sub class exp can only be 25% of what the main class gets).

I also requested collaborations with Ryu ga Gotoku, Shenmue, Hatsune Miku, Valkyria Chronicles and Kyoukai Senjou no Horizon, lol

I really hope it was worth the time I spent on filling that thing out >_<
    Last edited by Reiketsu; Jan 2, 2013 at 08:46 AM.
    "Yo Kid! 'Sup? Whazzat? You want summa DIS whiskey?
    You just outta da crib, kid! Go suck Yo momma's milk!"

Quote Originally Posted by Hc4 View Post
    If this would come to fruition and knowing how to make things from scratch, you would easily have anything x-III/ x-III/ x-III for 50-100k since basic 1's anythings can be bought for 1k in shops. This would make affixing a joke.

There are things from the AC scratch that they profit from so if you want to be taken seriously, I'd suggest coming up with better realistic suggestions.
    No, that's not how it works. That would only work if you could use an unlimited amount of fodder items. That's not what Kion is suggesting.

Letting people use two fodder items with any number of affixes would simply increase the pool of possible items to use at lower affix levels, and that's about it. You'd still have to deal with the chance mechanics no matter how many affixes your fodder items have.

No, that is exactly how it works. Affixing is currently pretty easy as it is, providing you're not going past 3 slots, if you know how to go about it.

Since -anything- 1 is extremely cheap on 1 slot units/weapons, you can just create all your units by buying the -anything- 1s, and buying some throwaway 3/4 slot units which cost 300 meseta to affix on. This keeps the cost to an absolute bare minimum, that meseta is EVEN MORE worthless than it already is. Added to this, items such as the 20% affixing booster will drive itself to the floor, which is an item that helps the AC Scratch, so this suggestion will most likely not be taken seriously anyway.

People like me and Hc4 affix a lot for fun (well, profit, but I find it addicting l o l, shame I don't have the funds to keep doing because I don't have a 30 day shop yet), so we know how this system works, and at the end of the day, it's not as unfair as people like to make out. People just give up too easily, and complain about.

Suggest it by all means, but don't expect that to be taken seriously.

To be frank, you guys are pretty exceptional in that regard.

The furthest I ever go is Tech/Power/Shoot II + a Soul. I can't even fathom going to 3 slots (I already fail at least 10 times on two slots as it is).

But yes, there's no chance of it ever being taken seriously as long as the AC Scratch exists in its current form.

Quote Originally Posted by Reiketsu View Post
    Okay, just did mine, as well...
    I requested additional accessory slots, multi-colored hair (like that masked man has), remixes of PSO1 music, easier grinding, 10* tradable weapons and making it possible to earn experience with main and sub class at the same time (though sub class exp can only be 25% of what the main class gets).

I also requested collaborations with Ryu ga Gotoku, Shenmue, Hatsune Miku, Valkyria Chronicles and Senjou Kyoukai no Horizon, lol

I really hope it was worth the time I spent on filling that thing out >_<
    gah how could I have missed valkyria

Anyways, did mine too, thanks for the template Kion!
    Currently playing pso2

Ship 2
    ID: MrSmiley
    Character: Lavis, HuMarl

Affixing is fine if you can buy what you need to make fodder and just buy more when you fail repeatedly.

When you CAN'T afford it is when it sucks. That and the RNG is exceptionally harsh an abnormal amount of the time. I'm up to 12 fails for the same 30% success item, I just can't make it. Remember the fodders I was making zyn? Yeah, 12 of those in a row. There's a 1.4% chance of that. That isn't just the RNG, that's either an intended streak or the RNG is really really fucking bad. There's no goddamn way I can streak this much this often with the RNG working properly.

Either easier or more consistent, that's all anyone wants.

I might break that up into two parts.

For affixing it'd be nice to have a pretty simple intuitive system like grinding where you know what you're getting yourself into. Making the RNG actually output the odds posted and being able to focus on one ability at a time (and not have to reroll for abilities already on the weapon) would be enough.

For hidden abilities it would be nice to get rid of the +10 requirement setting the weapon back to 0. It's just not worth it. It would be nice if certain weapons had inherent abilities that could not be removed from the weapon and could be powered up with photon spheres.

People still think the percent on the screen = the percentage of chance wwwww

Q25, what sega collaborations would you like to see?
    crazy taxi
    shenmue
    jet set radio
    chu chu rocket.

wait and see.