Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

If anyone would be a Bro and translated the following I would thank you from the bottom of my heart

1.Ability to Buy/Redeem AC In-game like other MMO's

2.More western Hairstyles

3.More Boss Event missions

Thanks for anyone willing to take the time to translated this if anyone

Quote Originally Posted by Agitated_AT View Post
    Yeah let them up the rare drops because that is the biggest issue. Finding more rares will totally make the experience better in the game. Why you'd ask me? Well because having more rares is fun
    You seem to have forgotten the whole "make all the games weapon/armor improving systems not rely on a massive series of invisible dice rolls" thing, too.

Quote Originally Posted by ShilohSham View Post
    What exactly qualifies as a 'Western' hairstyle?

omg

more ta quests
    actual set quests
    release those advance quests
    SOLO stuff (that actually gives you something -- multiplayer should STILL be better but yeah)
    remove MPA grinding (lol)
    INCENTIVE to actually try and do well (because who tries in the TA quests these days hmmm? should get something like GRINDER rewards if you sub-5 nab or something)

basically stuff so that "hardcore" players aren't bored because we can only level up 10 times every 5 months (woo!) and there's hardly anything to do with our powerful rarz (I mean the TA quests are nice (EXCEPT AMDUSCIA FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK rage too much look gwanahda ftw \o/ \o/ \o/), but there's not much reason outside of that).

where is mai ruinz ta gaiiz?? also make amd ta less annoying pl0x. gwanahda essentially.

but im not casual enough to be taken seriously because dress-up onry kazualz ftw man sega where is my actual GAMEPLAY i am sick of this game being about costumes only. sure they rake in cash (because they are so easy to milk man) but you'd get MORE if you made this game more exciting to play.

also plz fix em only rares that is SO annoying i actually want to hunt for what I want instead of hoping for it to pop up >_>

im tired and kind of high if you didnt notice

B> translater (yes I am can spell incase you didnt notice this is all quite intentional)

just needs more content that lasts for more than a week, not increase in drop rate on rares or whatever. i get bored and start idling onry after a week because man what is there to do on this game.

except ta

that is always fun

if you actually try. man server needs to go up already so I finish solo ta'ing lilipa. 12:44 not too good atm.

ps: yeah rng is annoying but I don't think it's the MAIN problem with this game although I wish they'd do something about the game being 100% reliant on the stupid thing.

Quote Originally Posted by ShilohSham View Post
    If anyone would be a Bro and translated the following I would thank you from the bottom of my heart

What? That doesn't make any sense. What do you mean by western hairstyles? Better yet what is a western hair style? Hair is hair.

Quote Originally Posted by Sp-24 View Post
    Quick tip: if you have nothing to complain about, get a weapon from the Iritista shop and try grinding it.
    Seriously. Farm a few mil off of TA's, and grinding the weapon to exactly the same grind it was before gets tiresome after a while. I understand a +10 10* is supposed to be hard to come by, but seeing no progression for my time after a few weeks kills my interest. It's one of my few gripes about an otherwise largely excellent game.
    Kubara Wood - You've never seen wood like this!

Sophos | Ship 02

Some things I would like to suggest:
    - Lower the requirement to unlock Fighter/Gunner/Techer to level 15 (same level as Subclassing).
    - Increase the value of items sold to the NPC vendor. Maybe not as much as it used to be, but more than it currently is.
    - Give Synthesizers SOME kind of use beyond affixing.
    - Change Fury Stance to a percentage based increase in power. After level 30 or so, 150 S-ATK is practically nothing.
    - Add Element changing items to the EX Cube shop.
    - Reduce the number of kills you need for Girard's main rare boss COs (such as rare Vol Dragon and the rare Snow Banshee/Banther, but NOT the sub-bosses like rare Rockbear or rare Caterdran) to 1.
    - Reduce the number of infected enemy kills that you need for Lottie's quests for uncommon enemies (such as Fodoran and Signo Gun) from 3 to 1, increase the amount of EXP for these quests but change them to weekly quests.
    - Allow us to change the design of the Team Rooms.
    - Add more items to the Pyroxene shop, not just weapons.
    - Add an uncommon (4-6*) set of white-colored weapons that can be used by any class and use ABL/DEX to equip, but make them very weak in comparison to other weapons of the same rarity.
    - Increase the chance of obtaining Fire, Ice and Lightning discs as a Techer and increase the chance of obtaining Wind, Light and Dark discs as a Force.
    - Add more quests that can only be completed once to the early-game that reward an above average amount of EXP and Meseta, to help beginners get on their feet.

Quote Originally Posted by Mysterious-G View Post
    Whoever requests an AC-based option to change your character's name forever is my hero.
    This x 10

I took the survey and added these things:
    AC charged name change
    Reduce grinding and attribute costs
    Do something about meseta value
    Allowing foreign players to stay in JP version

Quote Originally Posted by Z-0 View Post
    omg [...]
    Sounds like you had one hell of a Christmas Party. Do people really complain about Amu TA that much? The only complaint I hear about TA is that people can't find a party but.. you know SOLO. Sure people would say it takes longer, but solo is a different kind of fun on it's own.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shakuri View Post
    Boss Rush modo.
    Yes.
    Quote Originally Posted by consume View Post
    That's one of my problems as well. Especially when trying to go for 3 slots. One will almost ALWAYS fail.
    3-Slots? One almost always failing is to be expected. You're faced with a .7*.7*.7 chance of getting 3 slots on your weapon. A 35% chance of what you actually want. Failing this a few times is more acceptable than adding 2 slots. Regardless of a .75*.75 (56% chance) of adding 2 slots; it fails a huge number of times despite what the numbers show. Personally speaking at least.

Quote Originally Posted by Heat Haze View Post
    Do people really complain about Amu TA that much?
    Most who TA the quest (not just run it for the meseta) believe it's a horribly designed quest compared to Naberius and Lilipa, which are far better designed overall. Running it for meseta is no problem, as these aren't really "problems" (because nobody cares about TA for TA) since you don't really care about your time.

The "avoid killing dragonkin" is a silly mechanic that only serves to slow players down. Even if you're careful while trying to do things quickly, things can go sour from a dragon jumping into your attack and dying, especially since they lowered the dragons' levels in Continent, and the Cater himself. Multiple times a dragon has jumped into my Deadly Archer of its own free will and killed itself. Not my fault and shouldn't be costing me time.

A few things spawn prematurely to the players actually getting there, which skews the spawns and makes it rather un-TA like. Biggest offender of this are the Gwanahda and Caterdran. Since they spawn a room before you actually get to them, the Gwanahda could be doing absolutely anything in the timespan that you're killing the room beforehand. Even if you're fast, the Gwanahda could be digging down all the time, face planting itself in a wall or, if you're lucky, not doing much with all the arms for the picking! It's also very annoying that arms are sometimes untargetable when they "claw".

The last attack in Continent is also completely random. You can skip it with mechgun flips, but I have a feeling it's not intentional so could be patched later on...

Also, Vol Dragon can have infection 2 and 3, which gives him higher stats...

The other two TA quests are better because things spawn as you get there. You can plan and strategise for them, and do them a lot better than certain things in the Amduscia TA which require more luck than anything else.