Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast

Default every single time falz is announced

I am at the very end of amu VH TACO, then they all log in at the exact same time and I dc and lose 100k, often times in middle of the dragon fight... thi s seriously only happens when I am doing tacos though, its so frustrating, I really wish we had a chance to reconnect instead of simply being kicked from any and everything (isnt that like, 10 years ago?)

Does anyone else get these problems? Is there anything at all I could try do about this?
    Currently playing pso2

Ship 2
    ID: MrSmiley
    Character: Lavis, HuMarl

Even in the empty channels? All that happens for me is a bit of lag in the crowded ones.

That, and any MP dissolves and I have to find something else to do for an hour.

Don't have a shop, so Falz fight is useless to me.

I wish Falz would stop popping up because he always decides to attack when I get something started, and everyone wants to do Falz. >_>

Just got a Nab TA team going and then Falz attacks just after we start the first run, sigh. Got 3:59 with a bad run I wanted to improve but nooo, Falz it is. :/

Quote Originally Posted by Z-0 View Post
    I wish Falz would stop popping up because he always decides to attack when I get something started, and everyone wants to do Falz. >_>

Just got a Nab TA team going and then Falz attacks just after we start the first run, sigh. Got 3:59 with a bad run I wanted to improve but nooo, Falz it is. :/
    then he showers you with meseta and you wonder why you broke off everything/got dc'd from ta's in order to get a little pocket change
    Currently playing pso2

Ship 2

Quote Originally Posted by UnLucky View Post
    Even in the empty channels? All that happens for me is a bit of lag in the crowded ones.

That, and any MP dissolves and I have to find something else to do for an hour.

Don't have a shop, so Falz fight is useless to me.
    Free excubes and a buttload of EXP are reason enough for me.

Edit: That is, the EXP from multiple quick Arms fights is not insignificant at ~10k a pop.
    Last edited by Seravi Edalborez; Dec 30, 2012 at 02:22 AM.

HU-36 FI-48 RA-50 GU-50 FO-35 TE-36

That happened to me last night T T

Quote Originally Posted by plasism View Post
    That happened to me last night T T
    try every to every other night, without fail. The meseta rings are just insult to injury

also, 1 excube every 7-8 falz kills is nice but not worth constantly losing my tas or amazing mpa maps over, but everyone leaves anyways

edit: I would enjoy it more if it was less often but higher drop rates in return (made so the weekly turn out would be about the same) I have a feeling that wont happen though.
    Last edited by Silver_Wyrm; Dec 30, 2012 at 02:26 AM.
    Currently playing pso2

Ship 2

Wielder of the Neiclaws Ce'Nedra's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Silver_Wyrm View Post
    try every to every other night, without fail. The meseta rings are just insult to injury

also, 1 excube every 7-8 falz kills is nice but not worth constantly losing my tas or amazing mpa maps over, but everyone leaves anyways
    This happends with any EM not just Falz. It annoys me as well when I have a "godlike" MPA going on and then a EM spawns and kills it. Specially if said EM turns out to be caves or something >_>

Celestial Manager~
    Quote Originally Posted by isCasted View Post
    Welcome to PSO2, a game which tells you to fuck off on regular basis. Have fun!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rupikachu View Post
    He just copypasted the log, which is mostly SOHO talking, and then for the remaining pages he just went to psow and copied the ep4 thread salt.

This bothers me too. I will be in the middle of doing something such as MPA and then emergency quest comes and everyone leaves. We have an emergency quest every few hours so it's very difficult to do a long MPA.

This is especially bad after spending an hour searching for a good map -_-
    Quit PSO2