I need an Evil Curst if possible. Post if interested, I will be checking in about a half hour after I get done picking up my brother from work.

Well, first of al it's goint to take longer than that to get and offer. Second, Will you take anything else for it and third what is it? Heh

Um POM has been duped, so its not worth a curst. I got 2 free POM last week.

1rst off I have seen people post pretty quickly on trades. 2nd of all nothing is worth anything anymore on PSO, get a clue. The only thing that is worth anything is finding things for yourself and having that feeling saying 'cool I found this myself'. I'm sure you'll be able to get 2 free cursts in the upcoming weeks as well. I guess fuck trying to trade anything on this site if people are gonna get all shitty about it.

At anyrate, I traded it off last night for a curst, so go figure. Prophets is a little book that casts Jellen and Zalure. It's pretty neat looking when you attack something with a book lol.

On 2003-03-31 16:19, Shin_Anubis wrote:
    1rst off I have seen people post pretty quickly on trades. 2nd of all nothing is worth anything anymore on PSO, get a clue. The only thing that is worth anything is finding things for yourself and having that feeling saying 'cool I found this myself'. I'm sure you'll be able to get 2 free cursts in the upcoming weeks as well. I guess fuck trying to trade anything on this site if people are gonna get all shitty about it.

At anyrate, I traded it off last night for a curst, so go figure. Prophets is a little book that casts Jellen and Zalure. It's pretty neat looking when you attack something with a book lol.
    That and also people that just got something want to traded for something that people obviously don't have like Parasol/Flame Garment/etc....thats why even though I had Motav and Curst for about a month I never bothered to post it here since theres no point.