Page 1 of 16 123411 ... LastLast

Default Grinding weapons (Or rather losing a lot of Meseta).

Just wanted to make a thread about how much you spend on grinding your weapons on a daily basis, I got an Elder Rifle earlier today (I just got back to the game) and Already got it to +8 with about a 350k meseta loss and 150 grinders, not bad honestly.

Share your experiences with everyone and vent if you must.. for Dudu is an evil-doer and work of sin!

If i'm trying to grind a 7* rare and above I have yet to get past a +8. He also seams to be compleatly inept at ability grinding. Though so far I'd say I average about 40-50 grinders on getting my rares to +8 with about 80-100k spent in meseta. I also have an elder rifle but I don't like the look of it and won't be using it over my lambda strauss, it was fairly painless to get it to a +5 but I stopped there because it was probably gonna be failure after failure grinding it up, not to metion adding abilities to it.
    http://fox-light713.deviantart.com/
    "I reject your reality and substitute my own." - "Good night, and good luck"

JOE - Ship 2 - Gu75 / Ra75
    *Warning Bad Spelling Often*

Honestly, I don't generally spend much on any of my weapons whatsoever, save for one weapon I own, being my lambda twin daggers(probably around 2 mil down the drain.) This is because I follow two straight rules for myself though. Never buy any grinders, and stop if it bounces between 4-7 a whole lot. On average, I spend somewhere around... 100k meseta if I attempt to upgrade something to +8, +9, and +10. Average out around 50-100 grinders depending if I'm shooting for +10 or not.

I find it stupidly hilarious though the noise blower I have gives me no trouble, but my lambda daggers made sure I used up all 300 of my grinders.
    PSO2 char
    ゆかり・ルルキア - Fighter/Force Newman(F)
    ライアク - Force/Techer Newman(M)
    RAH-犀 - Hunter/??? Cast(M)

I used to have a really good system before 10* weapons. Now I dont spend much at all. I'm actually waiting for the next big update which is supposed to reduce the number of grinders needed.

just pure luck

Spoiler!

Spended 44,000 Mesetas, and 30 grinders and not even a failure

Quote Originally Posted by SociableTyrannosaur View Post
    I'm actually waiting for the next big update which is supposed to reduce the number of grinders needed.
    This. Though I keep succumbing to temptation and trying a grind or two. Then Dudu took 200 grinders to put me right back where I started.

HU-36 FI-48 RA-50 GU-50 FO-35 TE-36

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Exxy View Post
    just pure luck

Spoiler!

Spended 44,000 Mesetas, and 30 grinders and not even a failure
    Props to you sir!, that is one fine looking grinder log.. Beautiful.

My goal is to grind to +7-8 then use protection full all the way to +10. This applies to 9+ star weapons.

Otherwise, 8 and below, you can naturally grind to +10.

Quote Originally Posted by Seravi Edalborez View Post
    This. Though I keep succumbing to temptation and trying a grind or two. Then Dudu took 200 grinders to put me right back where I started.
    Had something similar happen =/ Dudu is made of hate.

Quote Originally Posted by Kirine View Post
    My goal is to grind to +7-8 then use protection full all the way to +10. This applies to 9+ star weapons.

Otherwise, 8 and below, you can naturally grind to +10.
    I do this with 10* and above. 9 and below I do naturally.

I grind a few things to 10 each day and go through a stack or two of -1 grind protects a week, I'd say this is average for me although sometimes if wonders off. Once I get it to +8 I start using the grind protectors.

7* weapons an average of 50-100 grinders. Cost around 500k - 1.5mill.
    8* weapons an average of 100-200 grinders. Cost around 2 - 4mill.
    9* weapons an average of 150-300 grinders. Cost around 3 - 5mill.
    Jack - Ship 2 - Killer Panda