Default Wandering Panda has appeared..

With a big honkin SWORD! CB

Hehe, seriously though, hello all of you PSO-Worlders. Name is SDrift, though people call me Drift. I am, what you would call, a "Traveler" of sorts, making my way across many different gaming places that catch my interest..An MMO Wanderer if you will. I have been a long time Phantasy Star Fan, just recently starting to play the PS:P game series because of stumbling across the first title at a previous college I went to. I might not seem like it at times but I am actually a bit of a goof, and have a tendency to say some strange- FEG IT LIKE A ROCKSTARRRRRR - things at times, if you don't mind it then I can actually be a friendly, laidback dude in general.

I actually am not all THAT new to this place since I have found this place last year. However, I have never actually made an account for this place until now, having just been alright with lurking around and seeing some of the information that has been put up. When I had gotten back into the swing of things, especially with getting back into the games along with waiting for PSO2 to come out on US shores.

I have gained a few nicknames along my way through the internet: Driftorz, Drifty, D-Rift, Pandaman...Last one is a small bit of story to it. XD However, overall the name Drift just stuck with me after a few previous usernames I had used before, so if you ever don't know what to call me? Or just want an idea of your own nickname to give me, just look back to here for some ideas. It would be interesting to see what everyone can come up with!

Currently, I am on the 1st title still, having finished the story for one character and trying to get all the titles before I head on to the second game. Unfortunately, I do not have anyone to join me in some co-op to deal with certain titles that require it. (Darn you Rappy Suit, you stay forever out of reach. *Manly tears*)

If any of you have any questions you want to ask about me, feel free to so long as it doesn't get TOO personal. I hope to be able to get to know many of you during my time here, as well as get to play alongside ya in the games, beating up on some monsters and finding some phat loot!

- Forever nutty,
    Drift

(Tl;DR Version: Name is SDrift, a goofy gamer with a love for the Phantasy Star Series. Nice to meet you!)
    Whenever your down, stand back up...Whenever your pushed into a corner...Push back...Life will never go easy on you...Why should you be any different on Life..?

Hey, welcome to PSO-W. If ya have a PS3 with d Hoc Party, you could possibly find someone to play Phantasy Star Portable with.
    We are not tools....We are hope!

Thanks for the welcome! I do have that, luckily. The big problem is just finding people that still plays PS:P.
    Whenever your down, stand back up...Whenever your pushed into a corner...Push back...Life will never go easy on you...Why should you be any different on Life..?

If I only had a Ethernet cord to reach down into the basement I would. But if your willing to wait I can play with ya like on the 19th, when I visit my brother.
    We are not tools....We are hope!

Of course I wouldn't mind waiting! I will be ready when the time comes.

Welcome to the site im sorta new like you!

although i made this acount a while back, but i just started posting things on here.

I HOPE YOU HAVE A GREAT EXPERIENCE ON HERE!

THANK YOU FOR YOUR WELCOOOOMES!

Its very appreciated, and hope to see you more on here. :3

]The Ragol Trilogy: Ragol's Gift, Ragol's Curse, Ragol's Legacy GT Xbox One: Eries Fury

Thank ya kindly for that! :3