Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Default Is PSO2 Similar to PSU

So im almost done with the updates and everything and im getting antzy and in psu i was a 180 Cast GM/FG and would like to continue playing something like this.

No, PSO2 really isn't similar to PSU, or PSO. It's pretty much its own thing. I'd say RA/GU would be the closest thing to GM/FG from PSU.

...lol, RAGU.

Spoiler!
    Last edited by BIG OLAF; Jan 5, 2013 at 01:45 AM.

PSO2 is a lot more of an action game this time around, and is way less of a stat battle then before. If you liked PSU for the combat, I'm sure you'll love this game to death.
    The world isn't as it should be...
    <->Working on a new Sig for my Reborn Character, will be done when I don't have class work overload<->
    PSO2 - ニューマン - 女性 - スピリット - Ship2:ウリ

If you were able to stomach playing GM on PSU, you'll love this game. The action and combat is completely different from both PSO and PSU. It's much quicker, and has a lot more to it. Not to mention, you won't be kicked from a party for being a certain race/class combination.
    PSO2 char
    ゆかり・ルルキア - Fighter/Force Newman(F)
    ライアク - Force/Techer Newman(M)
    RAH-犀 - Hunter/??? Cast(M)

In addition to what everyone above mentioned, you should know that the weapons themselves are different. You no longer have the rifles that fire one shot at a time, instead you have 3(?) shot burst assault rifles, just as twin handguns are gone and replaced(or changed back to) twin machine guns. And now even guns have their own PAs, so combat is a bit different for Rangers and Gunners than in PSU.

think of it as pso dated psu for awhile and all of a sudden they made a baby and called it pso 2 which has grown and started show himself in Japan and will soon travel here? North America

pso + psu = pso 2

ps: blue burst is kinda jealous about pso dating psu

PSO+PSU=Not PSO2.

That's all there is.
    Interested in playing PSP2i without starting over? Click here to get started or look here for people converting saves.

Well, it replaced a terrible crafting/grinding system with a crappy grinding/affixing system where the only positive thing is that you can't destroy your item now.

The James Franco of PSO2 NoiseHERO's Avatar

They all have the same core gameplay

>Meet in the lobby

>Pick missions

>Spam said missions

>TRY to get rares

>Upgrade said rares

It breaks off into its own game when you find that the action is enhanced and faster paced compared to even the portable games, probably the best in the series next to infinity. And the character customization is the best by far. It's a fun game casually and to mess around with friends. Both those and my friends are what keep me interested.

But long term as a PS fan. You'll soon learned that this game has the biggest potential ever and it's always COMPLETELY ignored. Finding this game to be a shallow dress up game with a lot of self explanatory flaws that come with F2P games in general. So try and keep it simple or you will suffer/eventually get bored.

AYY. All you nillas days is numbered.

I should throw in here, just like with any other game, it doesn't please everyone.
    The world isn't as it should be...
    <->Working on a new Sig for my Reborn Character, will be done when I don't have class work overload<->
    PSO2 - ニューマン - 女性 - スピリット - Ship2:ウリ