A friend of mine lost their character due to FSODX and started building a new one w/ the help of their friend... he said he got to level 27 in an hour or so by playing VH... but I don't understand how he got into VH!!

Does anyone know anything about this? I'd love to get my new characters into something other than normal for some quick level up... but as far as I know, you have to be level 20, 40, and 80 to get into hard, v. hard, and ultimate respectively.

During Solo play offline you can be level 27 in VH if you manage to beat DF on hard alone. As for offline multi, same rules apply as online. You need to be 20 for hard, 40 for very hard and 80 for Ultimate.

Offline, my level 73 HUmar is in Ultimate but when I log on to the ships I can't join an Ultimate game.

You Need The D? Then You Need Me! Vitamin_D's Avatar

Does anyone know anything about this? I'd love to get my new characters into something other than normal for some quick level up... but as far as I know, you have to be level 20, 40, and 80 to get into hard, v. hard, and ultimate respectively.
    Well you're right, you have to be those levels in Multiplayer. So maybe he meant Hard? And you'll level up quick if you play multiplayer in any mode, and it's a lot of fun too!

well he was playing level 1 in VH and he said since the majority of the players were higher levels he got in... but I tried and it definately didn't happen

Anyways, multi is fun but not split 4 way one 1 screen... too much lag I think... re-drawing each frame for each character. It's funny though watching them in slow mo

I like playing w/ 1 other person though split screen (although w/o the map there in the corner we end up back tracking a lot )