Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Default So I just cashed in 16k FUN points

No shop ticket

Your forum and in game name says it all D= but that sucks.

I got 3 a while back, and used all 3 wondering what they were... had no idea till I logged in, found a menu option I never checked out before and had 1 minute left of my shop.

The James Franco of PSO2 NoiseHERO's Avatar

RNG is not RNG, it is self aware and cockblocks you for as long as possible unless it's to give you something you weren't aiming for.

AYY. All you nillas days is numbered.

That's why ya send each individual item to your warehouse and check your Action log (well, scratch items have their own log) in "My Documents\SEGA\PHANTASYSTARONLINE2\log" and run it through google. Handy for CO drops you've got one too many of, rares you want to price check, or whatever.

Unless there's an easier way to copy down an item's name. Like linking it in chat somehow?

Conversely, I purchased a 30 Day Shop Pass. Sent out some GoodJobs, ending up with 110 FUN. I get a 3 Day Shop Pass, a few minutes after I got the 30 Day.

Yeah.

Quote Originally Posted by Rock Eastwood View Post
    RNG is not RNG, it is self aware and cockblocks you for as long as possible unless it's to give you something you weren't aiming for.
    I did end up with like five of the good scarves and three My Room tickets. But NO JUKEBOX wait I mean My Shop.

Quote Originally Posted by Heat Haze View Post
    Conversely, I purchased a 30 Day Shop Pass. Sent out some GoodJobs, ending up with 110 FUN. I get a 3 Day Shop Pass, a few minutes after I got the 30 Day.

Yeah.
    Sega is rigging it for premium users.
    Interested in playing PSP2i without starting over? Click here to get started or look here for people converting saves.

Quote Originally Posted by blace View Post
    Sega is rigging it for premium users.
    yeah.. bought some premium stuff then got 7 literally 7 costumes my character cannot wear from AC scratch -.- Sure they must be rigging it. Rigging it to fuel my rage (one of the costumes did net me over 500k though).

Quote Originally Posted by FacelessRed View Post
    yeah.. bought some premium stuff then got 7 literally 7 costumes my character cannot wear from AC scratch -.- Sure they must be rigging it. Rigging it to fuel my rage (one of the costumes did net me over 500k though).
    Hey, I got girls clothing and male cast parts with my Fighter and to even that out, 5 3 day My Shop passes from FUN scratch.
    Interested in playing PSP2i without starting over? Click here to get started or look here for people converting saves.