Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

Exclamation PSO2 NA/EU Rumor - SEGA Blog

Dunno if there is already information on this available but...I've been following the SEGA America blog for PSO2 and, after a lot of heated words from the fans, something came down from an account by the name of Sonic. It, like all the official company accounts, is a blue-hyperlinked account that leads back to SEGA Japan...

http://blogs.sega.com/2012/07/09/pha...#comment-85397

It's comment 212 and it reads...

"21.2"

This could be the date Feb. 21 2013 or just something else. Figured I'd share for those hopefuls still waiting for the NA/EU release of the game.
    Ship 2
    Player Name: Aelear
    Character Name: Kuronen
    Timezone: CST (GMT - 6:00)
    Ship 2 Roleplayers List

Interesting...I'm going to dig deeper into this

EDIT: Unfortunately, we'll just have to wait and see. It appears as if he has some relation to Sega, seeing as how his comment number is blue. Still, I'd wait to get my hopes up until an official announcement.
    Last edited by RedRaz0r; Jan 8, 2013 at 06:52 PM.
    PSO:BB - Shelburz - 3x EXP server GM

Quote Originally Posted by RedRaz0r View Post

EDIT: Unfortunately, we'll just have to wait and see. It appears as if he has some relation to Sega, seeing as how his comment number is blue. Still, I'd wait to get my hopes up until an official announcement.
    Oh I don't have my hopes up per-say. I'm just more curious on if it's an actual date, and wanted to share the rather strange post with everyone.

It could just be his post number (212) with a typo (21.2) in it. Or it could be staged that way on purpose. XD It's just kinda funny and I'm hoping to see what it leads to.

I personally don't plan to see PSO2 until the Fall. Just because I like to plan for the worst so if it comes earlier, wewt.
    Ship 2
    Ship 2 Roleplayers List

Quote Originally Posted by RedRaz0r View Post

The comment number is blue because of the link in the first post, basically the numbers in the comments are clickable, after being clicked the numbers turn blue. Since the link in the first post goes directly to that comment, it counts as clicking in the number.

About the name linking to the SEGA of Japan website, anyone can put a link to any website there by putting the link in the "website" line when comenting there.
    PSO2 EN (Ship 1): Johana
    PSO2 JP (Ship 2): Johana, Ezodagrom, Luppi, Lana, Yukari, Blune, Elysia, Elena
    PSU EN/JP: Johana, Blune, Ezodagrom, Luppi/Johana, Lana

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/ezodagrom
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ezodagrom

Quote Originally Posted by Ezodagrom View Post
    The comment number is blue because of the link in the first post, basically the numbers in the comments are clickable, which makes the numbers turn blue. Since the link in the first post goes directly to that comment, it counts as clicking in the number.

About the name linking to the SEGA of Japan website, anyone can put a link to any website there by putting the link in the "website" line when comenting there.
    Well, it's still fun to wonder about it. Worse case is it's nothing - which doesn't change the information we already have. Best case it could be something.

Who knows. But that's the purpose of a rumor thread.
    Ship 2
    Ship 2 Roleplayers List

Quote Originally Posted by Kuronen View Post
    Well, it's still fun to wonder about it. Worse case is it's nothing - which doesn't change the information we already have. Best case it could be something.

Who knows. But that's the purpose of a rumor thread.
    It is nothing, since anyone could have put it there, there's nothing special about that comment.
    If anyone from SEGA wanted to give a hint about the release, they would have either used their twitter or facebook pages, or posted it in their forums.
    PSO2 EN (Ship 1): Johana
    PSO2 JP (Ship 2): Johana, Ezodagrom, Luppi, Lana, Yukari, Blune, Elysia, Elena
    PSU EN/JP: Johana, Blune, Ezodagrom, Luppi/Johana, Lana

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/ezodagrom
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ezodagrom

Well, I'm still posting it for those who may find it amusing to ponder about. /shrug.

You don't gotta worry about it since you already know it's nothing.
    Ship 2
    Ship 2 Roleplayers List

I bet it means February 2021.

Meji | Ship 02 | LV75 Bouncer/Hunter | Proud leader of Celestial

Quote Originally Posted by Meji View Post
    I bet it means February 2021.
    LOL! That would be very fitting for SEGA America methinks.
    Ship 2
    Ship 2 Roleplayers List

Well played sonic...well played.

Are you a ship 8 player? Want some friends to get started? Start with me! (CURRENTLY Busy with university )