Default League of Legends tournament with $250RP in prizes

I know we might not have many active LoL players on these forums, but it's kind of my job to spread this as much as I can. On behalf of Gosugamers and with the help of Riot Games, I'm hosting a standard 5v5 tournament that anyone can sign up for. (If this is an inappropriate subforums to post this to, then I apologize and you may remove it or move it elsewhere.)

Our mission with this cup is to provide the same level of success we've had with the Dota2 GosuCups in the past, allowing amateurs and pros alike to compete as it grows. Anyone can enter and our goal is to provide the same coverage and treatment as pros would get from a Tier 1 tournament, including GosuBets, Rankings, Player profiles, Recorded champion and W/L statistics VODs, and more! Your can track your team's progress in the same way you would track a professionals.
    Examples: Team / Player

You can register from now until the check-in begins. The check in is on Saturday at 12PM EST and ends when the tournament begins at 2PM EST

The prizes are as follows:
    Prize Pot = $250 RP
    1st place - $20RP + Triumphant Ryze per player
    2nd place - $15RP per player
    3rd place - $10R per player
    4th place - $5RP per player

There's a good chance that the Semi-Finals and beyond will be casted and streamed, so hope to see some people sign up!

Registration
    More information

To register, you must all have Gosugamers accounts. The captain must create the team and send invites to 4 other members for the team to be created. You will then be able to have your performance tracked by the system and see your progress. The event will be tracked Here. If you have any questions let me know..I'm sure at least 5 people on this forums play. Cheers!
    Last edited by DreXxiN; Jan 9, 2013 at 03:57 PM.
    #1 International MAG+ TA Champion in PSU. Co-Founder of Royalz