Hey guys,

I have a group of friends who I want to convince to make the switch to PSO2 JP. Here's a bit about us. We currently play a game called Vindictus, however we play the English version. The problem is, the support on that game is pretty poor and the servers are not as well maintained as we are used to. To be frank, the game is in bad shape.

I recently came across this game and it looks great and very similar. My few questions are as follows:

1. Is this game like Vindictus (for those who have played it)?
  2. Does any class in this game have a "counter attack"?
  3. How is the balance between range and melee? (Is range the only real option)
  4. How crippling is it that English Speakers will be trying to play a game where they can't read most things? (Even with limited Translation)
  5. Is the support for this game even good or can we expect poor server maintence?
  6. Since it might be difficult to spend money since we will be foreign, what would we be missing out on? (What's in the Cash Shop)
  7. Are missions hosted by players or the server?

I've done a bit of research on my own and while I've found some information (like where the English Community is for example) these types of questions only seem like they could be answered by people with first hand experience. Thanks for reading.