Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Dark Falz Elder arms

Usually people say that the lower Dark Falz Elder arms don't break (the ones that protect the core in the 1st part, the ones that hold the platform when he fires his laser), but someone in my team is saying that he has seen them breaking, has anyone else seen those arms break? o-o;
    PSO2 EN (Ship 1): Johana
    PSO2 JP (Ship 2): Johana, Ezodagrom, Luppi, Lana, Yukari, Blune, Elysia, Elena
    PSU EN/JP: Johana, Blune, Ezodagrom, Luppi/Johana, Lana

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/ezodagrom
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ezodagrom

I swear I have, but in hindsight it was probably just him moving to the second phase and revealing the core.

They can't break at all. In his second phase, his unbreakable arms do move to hold the platform.

Before I thought I've seen his lower arms break during one play where all his arms broke, but after fighting falz a few more times I noticed his lower arms wont break at all. It was probably just me seeing things at that time.

Lower arms don't break in Phase 2, that hold the core.

I was in a party earlier today (in the last hour) where an EN player (I believe he was part of "The Arks Circle" team, please correct this person whoever it is) was insisting the lower arms were breakable (Phase 2 by the way, the arms that hold the core) and this JP player was trying his very best to communicate. I felt sorry for the guy. I just hope he doesn't all label us as that uninformed.
    Last edited by Heat Haze; Jan 13, 2013 at 05:35 PM. Reason: Typos errywhar

Refer to the cute pictures here:
    http://pso2.swiki.jp/index.php?%E3%8...83%80%E3%83%BC

Red = unbreakable.

Also, don't use weak bullet on the weak points on his palms. Use them on the weak points on his arms. I was in a group yesterday where someone kept overriding our weak bullets on the arms by shooting the palms. The other Japanese players weren't too pleased about that either.
    Last edited by TaigaUC; Jan 14, 2013 at 12:37 AM.

They like to fall out of order, so the lower arms aren't always in the very middle, but they don't break. All you can manage by targeting the lower arms the entire time is to kill the boss without all the parts broken. :L

Quote Originally Posted by UnLucky View Post
    They like to fall out of order, so the lower arms aren't always in the very middle
    It's very frustrating to see a Weak Bullet go on the wrong arm because of this, and then the sheep flock to the bulls-eye.

HU-36 FI-48 RA-50 GU-50 FO-35 TE-36

It shouldn't be too bad if you're focused the whole time, it's only during some multishocks that the arms end up in weird angles and stuff, and then it gets really confusing. Otherwise, they fall in the same order.