Default Registering on PSO2 Japanese version?

Is it possible to get passed the Japanese captcha? I've looked through the JP character list and was missing half the characters in the captcha, thus not being able to register.

Basically my question is, is there anyway to get an English captcha? I've been a long time PSO player dating back to the dreamcast days and I would love to be able to play PSO2.

Here. Draw each individual symbol you see and it'll give you a list of possibilities.

There's also this.

Good luck.

What Derpington said. Those are the only ways past it. It's really not that difficult. I know 0 Japanese and can get past it just fine using those resources.
    PSO:BB - Shelburz - 3x EXP server GM

Quote Originally Posted by NumberJuan View Post
    Is it possible to get passed the Japanese captcha? I've looked through the JP character list and was missing half the characters in the captcha, thus not being able to register.

Basically my question is, is there anyway to get an English captcha? I've been a long time PSO player dating back to the dreamcast days and I would love to be able to play PSO2.
    I find your post to be contradictory as you want to play on the Japanese version, but with an english captcha.
    Interested in playing PSP2i without starting over? Click here to get started or look here for people converting saves.