Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Favorite items

Death Dealer

I have too many fav weapons... Bloody Arts, Cross Scars, Last Survivor, Meteor Cudgel... i can go on and on. uh my fav spell.... hmmmm, i say Rafoie lvl 25+ to be precise, and my luckiest rare find....well they not super rare but they are special weapons none the less... Yasminkov 9000M on a random mines run i did when i gave pso a break for like 3 months, first day back on it and boom in the forst room in the mines 2 the circle of canabines and canune in the middle, once done i found that good ol RED BOX!

Nice!!!!!! Congratz also you might have a weapon fedish XD nothing wrong with that
    Slayer of Falz

Resist/Freeze and God/Battle.

I know meant just weapons, but these are probably my favorite actual items in the entire game. They're so helpful for all classes (except forces for the battle unit, I guess) and really amp up your options. You get in more hits with everything you've got, and certain ice attacks are no longer a death sentence (Especially that double rabarta bug on falz!)

If I ever lose my GC save, these are the first two things I go hunting for.

Oh also s-parts 2.11 or whatever they're called if you're a cast. +15 ATA is so great and really outweighs the lost defense and evasion.

Back in the Dreamcast days, myself and a group of friends would run though each map, then consolidate all our ?SPECIAL WEAPONs by the bank and see what we had...one night after soloing I was stunned to have my Tekker tell me I had a Spread Needle. I believe I wept, as I was quite stoned at the time.

I always wanted one of the Yas rifles and a Crazy Tune.

*sidebar: This topic triggered a fit of chuckling as I remembered how we'd comment on whoever the Tekker was in a given game ('whose fat ass Tekker is this?')

Wielder of the Neiclaws Ce'Nedra's Avatar

Real Nei Claw
    Lavis Cannon
    Partisan of Lightning
    Demoliton Comet
    Blade Dance

I got alot more but cba to name them, list will become to long lol

Celestial Manager~
    Quote Originally Posted by isCasted View Post
    Welcome to PSO2, a game which tells you to fuck off on regular basis. Have fun!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rupikachu View Post
    He just copypasted the log, which is mostly SOHO talking, and then for the remaining pages he just went to psow and copied the ep4 thread salt.