Newbie Nooberson

Default New to Phantasy Star in general

Hello, I'm Sean and I've never actually played a phantasy star game to be quite honest. I'm getting zero soon enough(well, I wish it was sooner, amazon shipping and all) and was hoping I would be able to find people to play it with, and since the matchmaking service has allegedly gone dark, I was hoping I'd get a chance to meet some other players so I won't be going it alone.

Hi & welcome.
    You're quite late to the PSZ scene, but you can try looking in its own forum & see if you can arrange some meeting with others.
    PSZ is a decent to play solo, but as always, it's better playing with others. if you a PC/laptop good enough, there are more on PSO2 right now to play with.
    Blink & you might miss it! ;3

Oh, keep sig at 600x180 px & 49KB, yah?

Newbie Nooberson

Yeah, I had heard it was pretty low populated, but that seems pretty cool, as it would make the community a lot more close-knit and not intemidatingly huge like some online games. I do intend on getting PSO2, but I don't know how in the US, isn't it only out in Japan at the moment?

I mostly wanted to get PSZ because a lot of people said it was one of the more required ds games to play, and now I find out it's online, I find myself extremely intrigued. Though, I must ask, what type of universe is the phantasy star universe? What exactly has given it such a cult following?

]The Ragol Trilogy: Ragol's Gift, Ragol's Curse, Ragol's Legacy GT Xbox One: Eries Fury