Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Default Gunners vs Clones

Not sure if anyone else has noticed. But a Gunner vs Hunter and Ranger clones is especially easy. If you stay airborn enough they just kinda sit there and take it from you. Best a ranger does is homing emission and it always misses. But sadly agains't a force they seem to know how to target airborn people lol.

Just a tip if anyone needed some help

Dem invincibility frames man

You are a gunner. Just juggle that shit?
    P S O W
    (´_ゝ`) current chars: ジョゼフィン / ジョゼフ / リノ | playerid: ponponparapara
    died to SEGAC corporate robots on 05/01/2016, never forget

Ah the wonders of Charged A. Shooting + Elder/Squall. Free Photon Spheres~
    UNHAND ME THIS INSTANT! D<

Quote Originally Posted by jooozek View Post
    You are a gunner. Just juggle that shit?
    Yeah that is the plan, but it only holds for about 3 or 4 uses of Elder rebellion. I think once you hit them a set amount of time they get some invincibility for themselves so they can stand up again...but they tend to be so slow with reacting after they get up that you can just reset the juggle lol

Shit is crazy imbalanced. You're screwed if you're melee but ranged and tech isn't bad, while melee clones are useless but ranged and tech are bullshit because of PA targeting. If this is truly their "PVP test" then I hope they're seeing stuff we all saw coming :P

In a sense I do think the idea of PVP in this game would be pretty interesting. It would be much better than how it was a game of "You hit me, then I hit you" In PSO1 lol. I think some kinks need to be worked out of course. But in reality it would be easier to solve Force and Ranger issues if you play it like any other game that has PvP. Which is simply gearing your defense for said situation. And proper damage scaling of course.

That is probably where Gunslashes will thrive because you have the hybrid melee/ranged damage and rods/wands for the melee/tech damage...however the Gunslash Nersir has a T attack requirement...so it must be pretty decent in all forms of damage.

Quote Originally Posted by Cortte View Post
    In a sense I do think the idea of PVP in this game would be pretty interesting. It would be much better than how it was a game of "You hit me, then I hit you" In PSO1 lol. I think some kinks need to be worked out of course. But in reality it would be easier to solve Force and Ranger issues if you play it like any other game that has PvP. Which is simply gearing your defense for said situation. And proper damage scaling of course.

That is probably where Gunslashes will thrive because you have the hybrid melee/ranged damage and rods/wands for the melee/tech damage...however the Gunslash Nersir has a T attack requirement...so it must be pretty decent in all forms of damage.
    The only problem I can see is that range classes would have the upperhand when it comes to pvp.

As a Force, you can hold down the others with status inflictments... as watching burn and poison wrecking clones shows it is quite dangerous.

Ranger wise, a clone GU actually sent me in the air with their attack and I cannot do anything to attack back until I land.

Entirely new skills would have to be made (Aerial Just Reversal to prevent cheap juggles) and Rafoie would have to be removed from PvP scenarios. Also, RA would need a way better evade.

Quote Originally Posted by Kirine View Post
    The only problem I can see is that range classes would have the upperhand when it comes to pvp.

As a Force, you can hold down the others with status inflictments... as watching burn and poison wrecking clones shows it is quite dangerous.

Ranger wise, a clone GU actually sent me in the air with their attack and I cannot do anything to attack back until I land.
    It would be nice if there was some sort of burst system. Like a refresher skill that allows you to break free of an attack once and counter or something. With the way the mechanics work with the game already it could make for awesome PvP. Just imagine those PA combos you wanted to try out, but the enemies you try it on always died before the end lol.