Question CN-USA and Arks Cash help

So I've been trying to purchase form CN-USA and I can't seem to figure it out. I see other people around the forums have successfully done it, but how exactly? Did they have go through the verify school email stuff? Or did they get the "you've exceeded your instant delivery buying limit"? Just want some help as to get through this.

It was instant. Just ignore that "exceeded buying limit". Because its a lie lol. The link with the code you've bought is kind of hard to figure out at first, but if I remember correctly it should be in a link given from when you bought it. Kind of hard to explain, but once you click in the link, you should be taken to something like a small chatroom with you code in red text.
    Last edited by Fleuret; Jan 18, 2013 at 11:14 PM.

Ok I actually see it now lol. I've been trying for a few hours, but nothing really came up. And I just randomly found it. Didn't send it to me in my email either, which is kinda weird.

Also Thanks for the reply

if its your first time purchasing it'll be slow, but from there its quick, sorry i was too late to help ;p.

Credit to MissMalice for the sig.
    Hunter: 65 Fighter: 65
    Retired Classes: Ranger: 40 Gunner: 40
    Force: 40 Techer: 40
    0 on everything else.

Another Question, I used some AC to get the premium and the room stuff, but how do I activate it? It still won't let me go to my room.

Quote Originally Posted by Masao View Post
    Another Question, I used some AC to get the premium and the room stuff, but how do I activate it? It still won't let me go to my room.
    You should've received a consumable item (third tab?) when you purchased the premium/room ticket (or whatever you bought; hard to say from that wording). Just use it and it should activate itself from there.

Ok got it! Awesome, I really appreciate the help guys and sorry for asking such basic questions.