14 40.00%
  • somewhat

3 8.57%
  • no

2 5.71%
  • just no

16 45.71%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default [Daily]Gunner VHard livestream+Free greetings!

Hi ARKS,

this is about my PSO2/etc livestream where everyone gets to be greeted, german accent included!

It'd be fun to get involved with more english speaking players, especially from ship 4 as I happen to play there predominantly.

Also feel free to ask me any questions you might have, I'll answer to the best of my ability! c:
    (Yes, PSO2 will be released in english officially, "sometime in 2013" and I'll play it!)

http://www.twitch.tv/tivvv3
    Last edited by TiV3; May 28, 2013 at 11:58 AM. Reason: updated post a bit :3

Nice job on the stream. I'm always curious as to how many people watch those. Games like counter strike and starcraft have a sport aspect to them, so it's fun to watch as an observer. But watching people grind in an online rpg? Is there anything you do on your stream specifically like commentary, or it just streaming the raw game?

Since someone is promoting. I'm live tweeting my patch translating progress. Also I have it set up to automatically tweet Emergency Quest announcements for Ship 2 in english. @PsowKion
    Last edited by Kion; Jan 26, 2013 at 08:41 PM.

I'm doing commentary and there's guild voicechat, yeah~ Also talking with viewers on the chat applet or answering questions. Oh and thanks for reminding me of twitter, I tend to tweet when I start streaming @tivvv3

Nice! Following. I'm kind of amazed you can talk. I tend to zone out after playing for like 20 minutes.

Ah interesting to hear! For me it's part of the fun to communicate since I got bored of most single player games, and then I got bored of LoL soloqueue. hehe
    also going to stream in 10 mins for a couple of hours again!

oh also we encountered the abduction mission yesterday, so I put the run on youtube: http://youtu.be/X4DWwPXqUIA
    including unevenly distributed rare drops, awawa

Awesome Stream, good fun to watch and chat

Cool. I actually started streaming some of my PSO2 gameplay a couple of days ago, as well. Figure since I'm big on Dungeon Hackers, might as well do some streams.

Edit: Cool stream, by the way.
    Last edited by Akaimizu; Jan 28, 2013 at 10:20 AM.
    PSO2 Character information:

Eric Windhaven (Fomar) Ship 02.

sorry for the plenty pc crashes just now, lol. my mainboard likes to overheat and I'm slowly figuring out how to cool it appropriately ;w;

Quote Originally Posted by TiV3 View Post
    sorry for the plenty pc crashes just now, lol. my mainboard likes to overheat and I'm slowly figuring out how to cool it appropriately ;w;
    Hope you fix it soon >.<

It's a good stream. I have it followed on twitch.