Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast

Default red boxes and drops in general...

seriously, this needs really a fix, first off the fucking sound of rare drops is broken
    second, in massive bursts shit drops so fast that you will not even have chance to see stuff through enemies dying
    third, that makes tri-boosts even less desirable because they just add more shit to drop on ground
    fourth, why doesn't meseta already go to the inventory?
    fifth, why don't all the quest items/capsules/stones go there either?
    sixth, it seriously disrupts the burst because people will always prioritise drops over enemy kills due it

ive lost today a fucking ruins charm to a burst because i grabbed shit around and it filled up my inventory before ive managed to get a slot for it
    P S O W
    (´_ゝ`) current chars: ジョゼフィン / ジョゼフ / リノ | playerid: ponponparapara
    died to SEGAC corporate robots on 05/01/2016, never forget

Why didn't you just drop an item and pick it up?

ive discarded an item, but i didnt manage to grab the ruin charm in time, it just vanished - there is a limit on how many items can be on the ground
    P S O W

Quote Originally Posted by Dongra View Post
    Because the sheer amount of drops during a cross burst (As things spawn right on top of each other) means he'd have to pick up tons to actually get the red box unless it selected it quickly.

I also missed out on a red box in a huge cross burst today because of the capped items on the floor, really disappointing they didnt at least put in a safety net for rare drops not being removed from the field when the caps hit and it gets pushed off because of new items :|
    Pso2 - Ship2: Proud manager of team Celestial
    Quote Originally Posted by Azure Falcon View Post
    Loading tunnels have gone from 10-15 seconds down to 2-3 seconds and the normal lobby stuttering mess is buttery smooth currently.
    This must be some kind of glitch, I refuse to believe Sega have finally fixed this game's horrible performance problems.

Quote Originally Posted by Dongra View Post
    PSE burst, so likely he was trying to keep up with killing mobs while fiddling with inventory, amidst torrents of lag and items all over the floor.

I've lost a junk rare or two this way, so I'd definitely agree. The easiest way to mitigate this would be to just prioritize crap like meseta or, you know, NOT RARES, to get removed as a priority. Or just make rares incapable of despawning. That way you'd almost never miss out on a rare without much additional strain that changes to meseta or regular items dropping POSSIBLY might.

well, hard to see anything in bursts:
    Spoiler!
    P S O W

Unfortunately when it comes to a burst (especially one at an exit or entrance), it's really hard to pick up a specific item because of the amount of items in the vicinity. It's taken me a while to pick up one item, although I don't really have any problems since I just bank everything quickly (on a controller, hold your dodge button, then press up 3 times from the top item to highlight everything in an item category, then you can bank all at once (or discard)).

I agree that this is a problem. I've lost a latria rain this way, though this was way before they could be traded in for *10 passes so it'd just become an excube anyway. It's no fun having to burden the PSE burst because you want to pick up a rare that might not be a *10 anyway, or when it is you have to pick up the surrounding meseta and junk around it before you pick up what you finally want.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zenobia View Post
    We threw our eyes away a long time ago.
    #coatl4173 on discord if you wanna squad up.

The James Franco of PSO2 NoiseHERO's Avatar

rares actually drop in bursts in general?!

AYY. All you nillas days is numbered.

I have almost lost a demonic fork before, back when it was still the strongest rod. It is really hard to see stuff on ground with forces spamming zondeel. They should make it such that rares never dissapear at all, and make a special indicator on the minimal to indicate rares
    PSO2 Ship 02
    レンデチャン 75 Fo | 75 Te | 60 Gu | 60 Ra | 75 Hu | 75 Fi | 75 Br | 75 Bo Caseal
    ID: レンデ